great site - fulham till i die

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Rob@ffc, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Rob@ffc

Rob@ffc New Member

Alright everyone.

Ive been a member on fulhamusa for quite a while now but never really noticed the messageboard! im delighted one has been put in place i have to say.

Where shall i start. I live in Ramsgate, Kent which is about 2 hours away from the cottage, 2 and a half on a bad day and im a season ticket holder.

I go to the games with my old man who has been taking me for years.

Last week at the derby game i went with a few pals and met Nick (whof), Mr Ska and a few others and just thought id mention there both top blokes.

Anyway, you'll definently see me on this board quite often.

Stay lucky,

Rob

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Rob, welcome to the FulhamUSA board. I have not met them yet, I but I agree that WHOF and mrska are top notch individuals! You should try to meet up with us before the Charlton match at the WIlliam Morris Pub. A bunch of us will be there before the match!

3. Rob@ffc

Rob@ffc New Member

If i could i would mate but i cant this time because ill be going up with my dad so i wont be getting in fulham till around 2 so it will be a bit late. Anyway, cheers for the welcome. Its a cracking site that's going places

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Thanks for the kind words Rob! Well, if your dad and you want to meet up afterwards at the Durrell or something like that, we will be headed there. However, if not, no big deal. I just wanted to pass along the invite!!

Cheers!

5. Rob@ffc

Rob@ffc New Member

cheers for that Tom mate, i'll see what i can do. Hope you have a good time if i dont meet you anyway :wink: