Great Idea!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jonbruns, May 15, 2008.

1. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Without looking up the exact year (Fog and Chicago Tom can elaborate), they came over a couple of years ago. A return sounds good and the Home Depot Center v the Galaxy seems like a perfect place to me 8)

EDIT: Jon look on the left under the photo gallery and you'll find photos of the team's visit to Columbus

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

to quote Jessica's husband "puh-puh-puh-puhleeeeeezeeeeee" -- can we not get FFC this summer in steamy Houston so that the Deuce can play in front of his family [and Clan Hatter, truth be told]???

4. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Saving vacation time for the possibility for this for sure!

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I good idea indeed! I'm pulling for Chicago or Columbus so that McBride can play in front of his hometown or old club. But if they come, I would likely fly to wherever they game is.

6. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

I'm with you Mo, I'll fly to whereever the game is being played. I don't see them stopping in Denver, but you never know.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Another great idea would be to start selling their gear over here - just look at outsidethe18's holy smokes thread