FUSA Malware Warning?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Jensers, Jul 2, 2010.

1. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Is anyone else now getting the site blocked with a message that FUSA has been reported as an attack site?

The site is now highly unusable for me because the site gets blocked, as opposed to the warning I was getting as of Sunday, every time I try to do anything.

2. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have been getting the same message from firefox the past two days.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Fog or Mike, is it possible to contact the site's webhost and ask them to update or replace the javascript files? Maybe this might fix it? :|

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I got an email from Mike: He's working on it and says the problem should be fixed by this WE.

I'm on using Opera. I really dont care for the user interface but it doesnt suck up much resource and works well enough.

It's only a feeling but it seems to me that this is one of those prank-hacks like used to happen when you went to a bad site, the hacker tries to get you to his site by putting up a warning and hope you follow the 'Fix-It' link.

I didnt. I've done several different scans on my PC and nothing shows up.. I dont do website code, as I said before. Site Admin is one thing, site code admin another.

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I hear ya on website code...too much of a headache when something's gone wrong. Way too many variables to go through. Did you replace your pc's os yet or are you sticking with the old one?

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Not yet.

7. Lyle

Lyle New Member

I get it too.

8. jmh

jmh New Member

RE: Re: FUSA Malware Warning?

Same problem on Firefox; posting using IE at the moment.

(What you want to think that says about IE's security protocols is up to the individual reader.)

9. general125

general125 New Member

RE: Re: FUSA Malware Warning?

FYI - I'm getting malware alerts in firefox from google still on 8/10.

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for fulhamusa.com

What is the current listing status for fulhamusa.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-07, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-07.

Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including urlsiteon.com/, suintraf.com/, hollandwright.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including suintraf.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, fulhamusa.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
    * If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

This is still a surprise to me. I thought the problem was resolved this weekend. It certainly was for me and my IE7.

11. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Re: RE: Re: FUSA Malware Warning?

While just loading up FUSA (using IE7) , the page seemed to stop loading and when I looked down I saw something abut hollandwright.com in the status bar.

12. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: FUSA Malware Warning?

Using Chrome, blocked August 12

13. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: FUSA Malware Warning?

Not sure if this helps but I just loaded up the site and all of a sudden my Windows Media player loaded and said it was trying to play enchanced content from
    http://allgoogl.***/googleall/otherhcp.php (I put the stars in in place of com) and then my AdAware program said it blocked a Trojan from my svchost.exe (Trojan.Win32.Generic.pak!cobra) from running saying it was malware.

14. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

I've gotten the same thing on my work and school pc's.

15. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I am also dealing with what might be a malware program on my computer, but not 100% sure. Not ever sure if it maybe came from this site. Anyone else have a file called "oben.exe" in a Dir called "Yral"? Mine is in my Doc's and Settings folder in the Application Data folder. I'm working with someone on a Tech site to figure it out.