FUSA Chicago

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by bocanegraMan, Aug 22, 2008.

1. bocanegraMan

bocanegraMan New Member

With a bevy of bars in Chicago, it seems quite likely Fulham fans are getting spread out. I was the Globe last week and there were more people cheering for Hull (granted they were just messing, but there seriously were only 3 or 4 FFC fans). Anywhere else been a bigger congregation point recently? Maybe we can work this out. (I also don't if Chicago Tom is currently here or abroad, but perhaps he can chime in).

Thanks,
    Alex

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am here in Chicago. Actually, I live in Elmhurst now. I moved a few months ago. I have not been to the Globe recently. Perhaps sometime in the near future I will make a trip there.

My main reason for not going to the Globe or other such places is because I have both Setanta and Fox Soccer Channel at home. My wife and I are trying to save some money for the upcoming birth of our first child. I am also staying at home more with her as she has not been feeling all that well. Perhaps at some point I will have some people out to my place in Elmhurst for a match.

3. bocanegraMan

bocanegraMan New Member

I can't fault you there, I live in the city and with the match on FSC tomorrow, I don't even know if I'll go out. Would just be nice to have a good gathering sometime- I'm sure we can make it happen down the road.