FulhamUSA Trip to Craven Cottage 2006/2007

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Jun 13, 2006.

1. RDG

RDG Member

Re: FFC Cottage Trip

Gee, thank a lot!

Now, I gotta be on my best behaviour, in case the missus gets a look at that!!

2. rumstove

rumstove New Member

I suppose it's time to start wishing everyone who's going on the FUSA trip to have good flights and have fun watching Fulham...

So, everyone making the FUSA trip: I hope your flights are trouble-free (without having the list Fulham's starting line-up at the airport, like DCHeather). Have fun watching Fulham and hanging out in London!

Oh, and if anyone's looking to buy me presents while in England (even though I don't know any of you in real life--just this fantasy internet world) I'll gladly accept any of the following: Fulham's black away shirt (not sure on size though since I see they went back to "traditional" sizing now), some chocolate bars, anything bought at Tesco, a London Wasps shirt, a cricket ball, or, most important, Antti Niemi's autograph on anything except a dirty napkin. :)

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Yeah, there will be a flow of yanks flying starting last weekend with Heather until the Monday after the match vs. Everton. With the majority attending the Everton home match.

COYW's

4. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Surprisingly, scratch off the cricket ball from the list! Many thanks to GBFC for sending a used match ball from his own collection. GBFC happens to be passionate about the game. I have been learning about the game via internet and talking to my doctor friend from Pakistan. Now thanks to GBFC's efforts I'm happier than a kid in a candy shop!

And for the FUSAers in U.K. for Fulham v Everton: have fun and we better hear you singing while watching on TV!