*** FulhamUSA T-SHIRTS ***

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Jun 6, 2005.

?

What color should the FulhamUSA T-shirts be?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2005.
  1. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

And again...

Maybe this:

[​IMG]

2. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

RE: And again...

i like number 2 option....maybe with the FFC crest on the arm as well though?

3. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: And again...

Great job, Mike. They all look good. I like Option 1 the best, followed by Option 2.

On the checkerboard sleeve logo, it looks good. One idea, though--how about a soccer ball with black and white sections except for one red one and one blue one. Just a thought.

4. americanmike

And this...

[​IMG]

5. RDG

RDG Member

RE: And this...

The second option is pretty good. The third is a wee bit busy. The last one has the patch on the sleeve, which is nice, but the front graphics are not so great. White lettering is better. I do like the back. Black is definitely better.

Now, if you could only do something about the angle of the lettering on the FFC badge. . . :)

6. Jux

Jux New Member

Mike,

I like the option 1 front with the larger logo and lettering. I definitely like putting that phrase on the back.

Good work!

7. ob

ob New Member

Ok so I know you guys were discussing this ages ago, but here's my 2 cents: I think the designs are great but I like the 1st design the best...

8. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Mike,
    I have a couple of graphic artists in myback pocket that I give plenty of work to and would only be too happy to come up with a design. PM me if you want me to look into it....although I head off on vacation tomorrow am and cannot get to it util tthe following week.

9. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

I like the first one. Maybe the original FFC crest on the sleeve? Fulham do not own the rights to the original crest

10. andyns

andyns New Member

Yea I like the first one...great idea.

11. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: *** FulhamUSA T-SHIRTS ***

Shirts? good.....scarfs? good.....how bout a mug?

12. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: *** FulhamUSA T-SHIRTS ***

good idea. We are gonna have to take this one step at a time. That is definitely one that could work though.

13. rumstove

rumstove New Member

How are you guys planning on selling these? I mean, are you having them printed locally and selling them through this site? Or are you planning on selling through a site like cafepress.com? Just wondering.

14. americanmike

printed locally...as much as I like cafepress, they take alot of commission and I'd rather put that to upgrade our server!

15. americanmike

T-shirts

OK, I've come up with a couple of options which will help keep the price down on the t-shirts. Also, keep in mind, I've realized that the "FulhamUSA" logo encompasses the "Fulham" logo thus we're probably unable to use it...for now.

I think a black t-shirt with white lettering does look good though...here are a couple of things:

[​IMG]

Here's the front image:

[​IMG]

The back of it could simply have the web address:

[​IMG]

16. Jux

Jux New Member

RE: T-shirts

I really like the front image for the shirt. However, I like your earlier idea for the back of the shirt (Where the Stars and Stripes meet the Black and White) better. If you want to add some color, you could incorporate the top ?USA? bar of the FUSA logo somewhere (maybe have the arch stretched over the phrase on the back of the shirt). I don?t know how much cost adding multiple colors is though.

17. americanmike

Re: T-shirts

Anyone have any suggestions?

I think a black t-shirt with white lettering does look good though...here are a couple of things:

[​IMG]

How about the back having the original saying:

[​IMG]

18. Jux

Jux New Member

RE: Re: T-shirts

Well, you know where I stand on that version...I like it! Like before, you could still include the "USA" part of the FUSA logo if you want some color. Either on the sleeve or over the saying on the back. However, I like it the way it is. Good job Mike!

19. americanmike

Hey Jux,
    I just got your email and I think you are right in using the "USA" part somewhere. I'll play around with it and see how it works out.

Also, what does everyone think of the tag line "Where Fulham lives Stateside?" Just an idea...

20. Jux

Jux New Member

It's quite catchy too. Would this potentially replace the "Where the Stars and Stripes...." line?