FulhamUSA Premiership Fantasy League

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ChicagoTom, Jul 10, 2006.

1. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Glad to see you VB. Since there are unlimited free transfers until the start of the season I have gone through about 100 different line-ups already.

Sweet! I can't wait! :D

2. DCDave

DCDave Member

I've picked my team, changed it, changed it again, and will probably change it some more before Opening Day. Other than my Boxscore Baseball League, this is my favorite fantasy league (my others are American Football, hockey, and MLS).

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am pleased to read VonBilly will be back in the mix!!

4. Jacob

Jacob New Member

RE: Re: RE: FulhamUSA Premiership Fantasy League

I put a rag tag team together lol. We'll see how this all goes.

5. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

I can only hope to improve on last year's pants performance... maybe it had something to do with the wife not wanting to watch soccer on Sat/Sun mornings... but I got her hooked with the WC!

6. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Re: RE: FulhamUSA Premiership Fantasy League

Shark,
    What up? I sure hope the wife is down with soccer with the season getting ready to start in a few weeks. That is key my friend!

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FulhamUSA Premiership Fantasy League

Better start buttering up the missus Shark...or its going to be a long 9 months!

8. rumstove

rumstove New Member

OK so I'm slow, maybe just lazy, and haven't mentioned that almost 2 weeks ago now I received a wonderful 05/06 FUSA Fantasy Cup Winner mug! Actually I was waiting to take a nice photo of the mug and shorts together, but once again, I'm lazy at times.

About other stuff, did anyone start a FUSA IKTS mini-league? I was terrible at it and some weeks would have scored more points by letting the computer auto-select my predictions, but it's fun...at times. yep.

Oh, one more thing: is anyone playing LG fantasy football on the Fulham FC site? I put together a team just for fun, but it doesn't seem as good as the premierleague version.

9. americanmike

Fantasy Cup

[​IMG]

10. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Here's the code for a private league that I started for a few of my friends, but anyone on here would be more than welcome to join. I actually have two teams on there. One that is full of Americans. hahaha

the code is 69494-15772

11. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Sweet mug, Mike.

12. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: FulhamUSA Premiership Fantasy League

Ah, there it is!! (I didn't have the pic uploaded to a server to post it.)

Thanks again for the mug, and shorts, Mike. :rock:

13. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FulhamUSA Premiership Fantasy League

Didn't know where to post it, but this is my buddies Yahoo Fantasy Premiership League. I know we are inundated with Fantasy crap, but if you are interested here it is:

In order to join the group, just go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 1427
    Password: noles

14. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

I just made my final adjustments and am ready to go. I counted 86 teams! This will be tougher than I anticipated.

15. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

There are a ton of teams this season. It definitely will be competitive. If I finish in the top ten, I will be happy. I think I have made my final adjustments, but every ten minutes I think of another player I think will do well. We will soon find out!!

16. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

The Leg' End's II are aboard, once again no Chelsea player's are permited to play fpr the red sox :wink:

17. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Well that's a relief, VB. :big grin:

18. DCDave

DCDave Member

I made one last adjustment in the car on the way to the beach last night (not that I am obsessive or anything!). I like the e-mail they send us a couple of days before the gameweek that shows the roster and if any players are hurt. That's how I found out one of mine was hurt.

19. Markus

Markus Member

I'm in.....and I'm gonna get trampled.

20. americanmike

No worries, I know what I'm doing and I get trampled! Welcome to the family!