FulhamUSA meets up for Charlton win!

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by jrose, Apr 17, 2006.

1. jrose

jrose New Member

Hey guys, it was great meeting all of you before the game! And what a game it was. (Nick, sorry I didn't make it back to the Golden Lion afterward...was a bit drenched and needed to get back to the hotel.) I've got a few pictures to post....might take me some time to figure out how. We didn't get to meet FulhamMike, unfortunately, but did get to chat with his girlfriend at the pub.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hey Jrose!
    Sorry I couldn't make it! I had to head back to NY on that Wednesday but trust me, I would've given anything to see the boys win on Saturday!

Speaking of that, I'm very happy you boys got to see a win and Katy said she saw the odd 'yank' floating around in the Lion. If you have pics we'd love to see them!!

COME ON YOU WHITES!

3. FulhamCubin

FulhamCubin New Member

Yea definetly a good day all around. Went to the Golden Lion, watched a great match from some great seats, Fulham wins, then went back to the Golden Lion.

Nice to meet ya J and the rest of the Fulham USA crew that was there, can't wait to see the pictures!