FulhamUSA Map {and Updates}

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Mar 1, 2006.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

So the FulhamUSA Map is underway and the first edition should be ready to go in another week. Go team.

Anywho, if you haven't sent us an email yet (map@fulhamusa.com) then do so and include all the revelent info as seen on the home page.

Many Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

RE: FulhamUSA Map

I'm in the middle of adding the 3D globe view to the map. If you do not have this installed you can find it here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=72623 It is not a separate program but runs inside the browser.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Take it you mean Internet Explorer... apparently requires Windows XP; and that it wont work with Firefox{?}

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and with Internet Explorer it is setting land slow records in downloading times. 20 minutes and still downloading.

5. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Re: RE: FulhamUSA Map

Must be all the FulhamUSA members downloading it! It only took me a couple of seconds to get it.

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Simon,
    That is seriously amazing...

Here's a preview:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all your hard work on this. I got your email and added the new html file. Here is the link to Microsofts 3d Virtual Earth software so you can see the map in 3D, which I now highly recommend.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=72623

7. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

I wish I could take credit for that but Microsoft did the lions share!

8. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Just to let everyone know I've been real slow adding people to the map the last couple of months. First update is live now and I will be adding everyone else who requested it within a week. Also, Microsoft have been doing a lot of work getting the map working with Firefox and the 3-D map within the browser is cool. Check it out!

9. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Thanks for all of your help with the map Cleveland Simon. It looks great and all your hard work is appreciated!

10. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

I've just added the 200th person to the map. Keep those requests to be added coming. Make sure you give me your correct member name and location, plus send map@fulhamusa.com any photo and/or details you want added.
    Thanks!

11. fulhamray

fulhamray New Member

Thanks guys

I just want to say thank you to you guys that make this site happen. It's amazing to me how much effort you put into this and it looks great! I for one really appreciate your efforts....so Thanks!

12. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

RE: Thanks guys

And thank you Ray, for reminding us how thankful we should be.

Sorry, having a "moment".