FulhamUSA Fantasy Premier League

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ChicagoTom, Jul 18, 2005.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I have set up a FREE FulhamUSA fantasy Premier League through, www.premierleague.com. For those of you who have never played, it is a fun and entertaining way to keep up with not only Fulham players, but all players in the Premiership.

You are given 100 points and you must pick 3 forwards, 5 midfielders, 5 defenders, and 2 keepers. It is impossible to buy all the best players as players like Henry cost 14 points and such. It is actually quite challenging filling out your roster.

Points are earned by scoring goals, assists, keeping clean sheets for keepers and defenders, saving penalties, and so forth and so on.

I think it would be cool to get as many people in the league as possible.

If you would like to join the league here is how you do it:

1. Go to www.premierleague.com and on the left hand side, click on "Fantasy Premier League"
    2. Register by naming your team, picking a username/password, pick your kits, etc.
    3. Pick your team. You have 100.0 points and must pick an entire team. You can change your team as often as you would like until the seasons first match on Aug 13th. After that, you can make one transfer a week without being penalized. After that, you get deducted four points for each extra transfer a week.
    4. After you selected your team, you will see something on the right where you will "Manage League." Click on this.
    5. Then click on "Join Existing League."
    6. When prompted to put in the code for the FulhamUSA league, this is the code you will use 9941-2076

At this point, you will be registered for the FulhamUSa league.

If you would like an email with all of these details and links to sign-up, send me an email, tom@fulhamusa.com.

Needless to say, this is fun, it is free and I have enjoyed it the last few years. I figured it might be a god way to get some good, friendly, banter going on the board with this league.