FulhamUSA Fantasy Premier League Challenge

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Aug 7, 2013.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Up for grabs, is last year's FulhamUSA raffle shirt as the grand prize. (team autographed w/COA).

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Rules are as follows.

-The grand prize is only eligible for FulhamUSA supporter group members. (To join the group, purchase Fulham Faithful membership from fulhamfc.com and send name and client ref# to the site via email, fulham1879fc@gmail.com, or DM @fulhamusadotcom on twitter). You must win 1st place in the FUSA fantasy league and be a member of the supporter group to win the grand prize.

-1st place prize will be a replica s/s Fulham shirt from the club shop. Your choice of Home, Away, 3rd, etc., or something of equal price from the club shop at the end of the season. Any individual is eligible for this prize who enters his or her team on the board below.

-2nd place prize is a FulhamUSA t-shirt and a Fulham FC scarf from the club shop. The same requirements applicable to 1st place prize apply to the 2nd place prize.

Yes, it's possible to win both the grand prize and the 1st place prize if you win the league and you're a FulhamUSA Supporter Group member.

You may only enter one team on fantasy.premierleague.com and the team must be entered before the start of the Premier League.

Please list your team below, to ensure your team entry is counted before the season kicks off.

League code is:
    47646-14288

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Hmmm, I'll have to think about this. Who is planning on entering?

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Me and one other person so far. I imagine everybody is researching prospective players to put their best starting XI out against the DC Patsies. :cool:

4. tim

tim Active Member

I'm in.

5. RDG

RDG Member

I'm in, too.

6. Clevelandmo

I trust you are enjoying yourself in London. Looking forward to more eye witness accounts :text-thankyouyellow:

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

OK, I got the following teams in the league so far:

DC Patsies............. H M
    Chucktown FC..........Tim H
    Angelenos...............Tim O
    Yorkville United.........Rudy G
    Woodpile FC............Martin R

Looks like it's Rudy and I are the only ones eligible for the grand prize. Bring it, Yorkville. :cool:

Everyone else will be playing for a FFC replica shirt.

8. Clevelandmo

I'm in too, I think. Real Soccer FC - Real Soccer Football Club

£7 million for Jozy? wasnt expecting that.

9. SteveFakeBlood

SteveFakeBlood Member

Broward County , FL (from DuPage County, IL)
    I'll join in as well. I'm the Miami Fakebloods, although I'm sure you figured that out already...

~ Steve

10. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

I am horrible at fantasy soccer but for a bit of fun the Fulham Jaguars are ready to play. Let's hope Khan doesn't get crazy like the Hull and Cardiff owners.

11. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

WIll join as well at some point this week, the name of my team....Relegation Bound

12. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Joe, as a Fulham fan, I forbid you to use that name.

13. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

:laughing-rolling: I swear it was in regards to my ineptitude, but that name would be better on a ManUre site wouldn't it? :doh: Duly noted and the R word will not appear.

14. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

Hello all. I'm new around here and have decided to test my knowledge in the fantasy league. This is my first adventure into fantasy (euro) football, but have thoroughly enjoyed playing fantasy (american) football for years.

I've been a fan of Fulham since 2009, when I upgraded my cable and started getting Fox Soccer. Though now I've downgraded again, so we'll see how well I'm able to follow the Whites and the league in general. I'm guessing that this site will become a regular visit for me.

15. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Welcome to the site astroevan and good luck in the fantasy league.

16. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

I'm in with Alamo City FC.

17. articbob

articbob Member

Ok I'm in. Buster Wolf NC is my team name.

18. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

ok, we're up to 17 teams now.

19. Clevelandmo

Isnt your local side the Scorpions or something? Alamo City FC is a way better name. Okay my fantasy team name actually makes fun of the traditional foreign names that include "real" or "fc", but it is the Alamo part combined with the traditional boring euro stuff that makes it so good. Especially because you included "city" but Alamo is not the name of your city. Peeerrrrfect Aggie. I would love it if the Scorpions make this their name.

20. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Thanks. They had a "name the team" type deal before the club launched and I submitted Alamo City FC at that time. It made the final 3, but lost out in the fan vote to San Antonio Scorpions. Can't remember what the 3rd one was.