FulhamUSA Fantasy Champions League

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by VonBilly, Jan 25, 2006.

1. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

again we start of with 64 teams, so thats 16 groups of 4!
    each team playing 6 games in there group. with the top two going through to a knock out stage (32 teams). only one match in each round of the the knock out stage (instead of 2 legs). hopfully i worked it out, so that the final should take place on the final weekend of the season. i got all the fixtures worked out so now its just a matter of waiting for this competition( fantasy cup) to finish. then i will use that weekends fulhamusa fantasy league rankings for the seedings for the group stages.
    also i would like names instead of numbers/letters for the groups, (ie group Steed,group Green Pole) that sort of thing, all ideas are welcome and the best 16 names will be used

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Group Papa, Group Stars and Stripes, Group Golden Lion, Group Rosenior are some that come to mind.

Thanks for setting this up Von Billy! Should be a good time. I hope I can make ammends for my first round knockout in the FUSA Cup.

3. Jux

Jux New Member

You also should have Group Haynes.

Of course, they way my teams been playing, you should put AC Jux in Group Knight!