Fulham v Spurs

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by omsdogg, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I see that picture, but Dempsey ran up to him - put his arm around him, and then Kamara twisted away from him - pushed him away, and then started celebrating with the other guys.

I have seen a few goals where dempsey has - what looked to me - deliberately ignored some of the players that have come over to congratulate him.

But as you have said - perhaps all is well and I am just looking for something that is not there.

2. WVfulhamfan

WVfulhamfan New Member

It seems to me like they usual push away their teammates at first, usually the first one, because they want to have the spotlight for a couple seconds. If you watch the first goal that Dempsey scored, the players came up to give him a quick hug or pat on the head. I don't get a sense that anything is wrong, but you never know.

3. Jensers

Jensers New Member

Well If Dempsey would just get on this site and post we would all know. lol...

But seriiously, You would think that the american guys must come to the site and see what the folks back home have to say...

This is the only US based fulham fan site with any real traffic out there as far as what I see. How could they not?