Fulham V Derby

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by TravellingMan, Mar 23, 2008.

1. TravellingMan

TravellingMan New Member

Over from the UK and staying in Boston next weekend. Anyone know the best place in Central Boston to try and see the match on FSC?

2. Kathy

Kathy New Member

Hey TravellingMan,
    Have fun in Boston. Check out FUSA Pub guide for Beantown:
    http://www.fulhamusa.com/index.php?module=pubs
    I am in NH, but would consider coming to the city if people get together although must admit that am so depressed after yesterday that unsure of that right now. Yet I did just get back from UK trip and LOVED it; everyone was so nice especially our fearless leader AmericanMike, so hope you will have a great experience and find some FFC fans to hang with for the game.

3. TravellingMan

TravellingMan New Member

Both my son and I have season tickets at Fulham, so trip here had to fit in around not missing any home matches. Have been staying in NH this last weekend - so saw the Newcastle game on FSC. Did look at the various Boston pubs on the FUSA site, just wondered if any of these better than others for the game Saturday?