FULHAM v. Charlton [R]

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Oct 12, 2006.

?

You've seen the game, but now who's your Man of The Match??

1. Zat Knight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ian Pearce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Brian McBride

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Claus Jensen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Franck Queudrue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Papa Bouba Diop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Antti Niemi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Papa needs to sit...and Coleman needs to issue a statement like he did with Claus...that Papa is playing for his future. Then put him back in and he will shine after tasting that pine. Start Claus next match...sit him behind HH and B-Mac, and put Brownie back at the holding midfield spot. what do you all think?

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Well, now that I'm the last person on this site to have watched the match [got in late last night and watched the replay early this morning], I had to cast my vote for Ian Pearce as the man-o-the-match. I was a little surprised to see that I was only one of three.

Granted Brian's great second half, and granted Jensen's revitalization of the side, I thought that Ian Pearce kept us from completely unraveling in the first half and played solidly throughout.

And I see what you've all been saying, the Wardrobe is playing terribly. I'm a huge fan of his and Boa's, but neither of them has really contributed anything this season. I think if Cookie believes Claus is ready for 90, then Brown can go back in holding and Claus can start. Otherwise, I'd just as soon see Boca in the holding position.