Fulham summer 2018

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by astroevan, May 8, 2018.

1. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

2. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

As MM so eloquently enumerated elsewhere, there will be changes. There always are. Some are surprises. Most are not. I'm not even going to think about it until after Saturday. This team has been a joy to watch. I'm gonna focus on that until the time comes to say goodbye to whomever ends up departing. They'll do so with my personal gratitude and thanks for such a wonderful season.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Our summer will be dictated by how we do Saturday, or course, but there's a gigantic X-factor that will guarantee most of the signings occurring in the last two days of the window. That factor is, of course, the World Cup.

And yes, we might not have anyone in our squad going to Russia, but 95% of the clubs in the world are skates following the dozen or so sharks, who will make things happen. Everyone else floats along looking for the tastiest bits of chum. Promoted or not, we'll have to wait for most of this to happen to find any players at all.

Crap happens every 4 years. As we say here in Gawd's country, "It's a thang."

encorespanish and jumpkutz like this.
  4. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

May we continue to find the tastiest AND largest bits of chum. Mitrovic may end up being the best piece of chum yet...

encorespanish likes this.