Fulham OHIO

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by DennyUSA, Aug 19, 2008.

1. DennyUSA

DennyUSA New Member

Hello, brothers!

I wanted to re-intro myself. I live outside of Columbus and going into my 3rd full year of loving Football and Fulham. I never had the passion for the sport until 2006. I went to some Crew games prior but only because they were in town.

Now, it's an addiction like Buckeye football. I find myself getting up at 7 am to watch the premiership and fulham, buying jerseys, ect ...

I was so excited last weekend for opening day!

I'm a firefighter full time and working as a writer in comics and screenplays.

I hope to join some of you at a Crew game or at a local pub to watch Fulham sometime.

Cheers,
    Denny

2. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

welcome Denny...glad you are on here. Also, even though not in my own community...thanks for the service you provide to your community and for putting your life on the line all the time in behalf of others.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Echo Oms sentiments on your service Denny. There are quite a few Fulham/Crew fans here so your definitely not alone.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Cheers and welcome aboard Denny!
    As an early FulhamCrew member, I say there's always room for one more.

Now the Mod stuff:
    Please click 'my account' on left sidebar and enter your location. You may have to refresh your forum profile as well. Just click 'from Postnuke'

Also see the member map on top banner. Put yourself and your town on the map!

5. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Welcome to the Buckeye contingent on the site (again), Go Whites and Bucks!

6. Coog

Coog New Member

Welcome Denny. Being that your are a comic writer, a sense of humor will serve you well here and as a Fulham fan. :3d smile:

7. ohio4fulham

ohio4fulham New Member

Welcome aboard - always glad to have another Ohio fulham fan.

8. bri237

bri237 New Member

Welcome always great to have another central Ohioian in the mix. Im a season ticket holder for the crew as well see ya there