Fulham Matches on TV Thread

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by ChicagoTom, Jul 25, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thr

Jux.. do you want to list the entire cost/month for just being able to watch Fox SC then add in the cost of 1 weekend PPV per month?

2. Jux

Jux New Member

Well. We went from TimeWarner w/ Roadrunner (non-digital) to WideOpenWest Digital with Broadband and it was only an increase of $7 a month (TW wanted over $20 extra) from what we were paying. The Manc/Fulham game was $19.99. So far this season, we've been able to see 8 games for a little over $4 a game (hope FSC will continue to love us). It'll be rare that we will get the PPV games though. We did it as a treat for this game, but will usually just watch the ones that come on FSC. Sure, there are many other channels on our Digital package, but Soccer was the real reason we made the switch.

3. AGreen16

AGreen16 Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV

JuX I filled out a survey for them in the summer time and I made sure to mention that they try andshow as many Fulham games as possible.

4. Jux

Jux New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches o

Well...I definitely appreciate it! I hope they keep up the trend.

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

In November, 2 of our 3 matches will be shown on TV.

On Sunday, November 20th, our match at Middlesbrough will be shown LIVE on Pay-per-view at 11AM EST/10AM CST.

In addition, Fulham will be shown on Fox Soccer Channel on a same day tape-delay basis against Bolton on Saturday, November 26th at 3PM EST/2PM CST.

6. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Upcoming matches on TV in December:

Fulham @ Birmingham City on a 1-day delay on Fox Soccer Channel. The match is being played on Saturday, December 10th, but FSC is showing the match on Sunday, December 11th at 1PM EST/Noon CST.

Fulham @ Chelsea will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel on Monday, December 26th at 10AM EST/9AM CST.

7. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Fulham @ Chelsea will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel on Monday, December 26th at 10AM EST/9AM CST.

Its going to be a very messy Boxing Day...starting off at 10am in the boozer. Anyone else up for a post-Xmas beverage in NY or do all of your scrooge companies make you work the day after Xmas?

8. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am off, but will not be in New York. I will be in the comforts of my living room for this one.

9. Jux

Jux New Member

Same here....but I will raise a pint anyways!

10. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

NJGlen - FULHAM Chelsea

'ello Boss,
    I think I'm in for this one. I have off that Monday (somehow!) and may have to join you for a messy Monday of FULHAM, FULHAM, FULHAM.

11. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Re: NJGlen - FULHAM Chelsea

Nice one fella...I am going to get a lift into the City from the missus so that driving won't be a problemo.

12. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: NJGlen - FULHAM Chelsea

Fulham's match with Tottenham is being shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel on Tuesday, January 31 at 3PM EST/2PM CST. Replay that same night on the channel.

The Manchester United-Fulham match at Old Trafford is being shown LIVE on Saturday, February 4th at 12PM EST/11AM CST on Fox Soccer Channel.

Last, but not least, the Bolton-Fulham match on Sunday, February 26th will be shown on same day tape-delay at 1PM EST/12PM CST on Fox Soccer Channel.

13. DCDave

DCDave Member

14. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Re: NJGlen - FULHAM Chelsea

Sign up for the Soccertv.com newsletter. That should help you out. That is where I get the info.

15. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: NJGlen - FULHAM Chelsea

Tom,

OK--will do. Thanks.

16. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

TV Update on Fulham matches:

Saturday, February 4th - Fulham @ Manchester United LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 12PM EST/11AM CST.

Sunday, February 26th - Fulham @ Bolton on same day delay on Fox Soccer Channel at 1PM EST/12PM CST.

Saturday, March 4th - Fulham vs Arsenal LIVE at 10AM EST/9PM CST on Pay-per-view.

Saturday, March 11th - Fulham @ Everton same day delay on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EST/2PM CST.

Sunday, March 19th - Fulham @ Chelsea LIVE at 11AM EST/10AM CST on Pay-per-view.

17. AGreen16

AGreen16 Member

Does anyone want to get together at McCormacks on Saturday for the match.

18. Jux

Jux New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: NJGlen - FULHAM Chelsea

Granted, it will be after the fact, but I just saw that FSC will be re-broadcasting this game on Tuesday, March 7 at 5:00pm if you miss it on Saturday (or, like me, will be away from the internet and FSC for a few days).

This seems to be a common trend at the channel (they did the same with the ManU game at the Cottage earlier this season). They often reroadcast the PPV matches a few days later. So, for those of you viewing it at a pub, you can make a copy for your Fulham Game Library on Tuesday.

Let?s hope it?s a memorable match! :3d footy:

COYWS!!

19. AGreen16

AGreen16 Member

If you want to get the schedule for McCormack this is the address

http://www.mccormacks.net/