Fulham FIFA 12 Cover

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by MisterF, Sep 30, 2011.

1. MisterF

MisterF New Member

The customized Fulham FIFA 12 cover is out, looks awesome!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12-club-pack-fulham

Haven't had a chance to pick up the new game yet but plan to do it soon. Love the idea of the new support your club feature. Anyone play?

2. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

I have been playing the career mode a lot. This game is far better than last year. Think of the leap NBA 2K11 made from 2K10.

3. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Did they fix the career mode bug (from last year) where players weren't developing each year? Have you noticed any bugs in this one? Seems they can't release one without something significant.

The cover looks cool, but Duff front and center? That's a little surprising.

4. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

Its better, but still not where it should be. Briggs only gained a point in one and a half seasons. Loaning players doesnt improve them a whole lot either. Maybe my players are crap though as Brek Shea has improved by a lot.

The thing I hate most is having a good squad and losing or drawing against crap teams when simming. I shouldnt have to play 38 matches to be in a respectable position.

5. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Got this last night and am obsessed. There's really a lot of improvements compared to FIFA 11.

I really love the Support your Club feature. Looks like Fulham is currently in the Championship based on how much our fans have been playing (hopefully thats not a sign of things to come!). I played a ton so I'd like to think I helped a little to improve the ranking.

My EA ID is SchultzyFFC if you wanted to add me as a friend.