Fulham FC @ Derby County [R]

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, Mar 24, 2008.

1. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Oh man what a HUGE match this is.

Anyone in the NYC area going to be in the city for it? I was thinking Nevada Smiths but i'll be with a friend who is under 21 and I dunno if they card or not.

COYW!!!!!!!!!

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

It's simple...

We can score goals and they can't. No lineups, no predictions, only the Dr. Obvious realization that if we can't get three points we deserve to go down.

3. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

Today's silence speaks volumes.....coyw

4. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!

No excuses...Get the job done!

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

E - I - E - I - O...

I'm gonna be licking toads for this one.

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Doubt my hotel in Columbus will get FSC. Any good places in downtown Columbus to catch the match?

7. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

I'm gonna be stumbling into the house at 8 tomorrow morning after a night of drinking and partying. Fulham better not screw up what should be a good night. I think they will win, but I thought they would win at least 14 games this season and they haven't, so fuck a prediction.

8. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

I will be doing the exact same thing as FFC24...last week I did that and I was hung over and depressed all day...Fulham's win tomorrow will give me a reason to keep the party rolling...

UP FULHAM!!!

9. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

BarryP. Message sent with pubs in Columbus.

10. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

such a huge match, i made a podcast about it!

11. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

CTFOYGDWs

Drunk and vulgar. See you guys in a few hours.

12. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

Good one Timmy!!! I am so hung oooooooooooover...time to get to the bar and ready to drink this away with a Fulham win!!!

...and lots of beer of course.

13. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

Here's the lineup I'd like to see:

------------------Keller-------------
    Stalteri--Hangeland--Hughes--Konch
    ---------------Andreason--------------
    Demps---------------------------Davies
    ------------------Bullard-----------------
    --------------McBride---Kamara/EJ/Healy--------

14. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

Derby: Carroll, Todd, Leacock, Moore, Lewis, Sterjovski, Ghaly, Savage, Jones, Miller, Villa

Subs: Price, Earnshaw, Feilhaber, Mears, Beardsley

Fulham: Keller, Stalteri, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Davies, Bullard, Andreasen, Bouazza, McBride, Kamara

Subs: Warner, Bocanegra, Johnson, Dempsey, Murphy

15. krhimself

krhimself New Member

I feel like I just witnessed Fulham's mortality once and for all.

16. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

17. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I don't know what to say...

At least Bolton lost.

18. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

My night was made worse by the fact that we fucked up and switched off for the 2nd goal. I'm sorry, but this is the last straw and we ARE going down. The last 6 games are meaningless. I've always kept a hidden feeling that we might stay up, but this ended that. This ended our run in the Premier League. If we cannot beat the worst team this league has ever seen, then we simply don't deserve to be in this league. Hhow does a team with 15 INTERNATIONALS perform like this? How? Everywhere on the pitch there was an international or a former international. They are truly pathetic. You would think we would have a few games every year where we just bulldoze teams with our international players, but that's not been the case. We have more internationals than Everton for fucks sake. They've given up. They truly have. If Bullard wasn't on this team, I think that the team would be battling Derby for the worst league position ever. I truly do. This team is a bunch of crybabies that have given up on their thounsands of supporters. The players should be downright ashamed of themselves. Our supporters take the train to every away game and come in the thousands and even have to take detour trains to boot and they give them this kind of performance. Derby sucks horribly, but they have not given up at all this season. If I was Mo, I would sell every fucking player and start over. The players know that if they go down, there will be teams lining up to sign them because they play for their countries. Why should they care about our club? Konchesky looks like he couldn't give a flying fuck if we lose by 4 goals, Staletri is only here on loan so why should he care, EJ looks like a lost hiker, Davies has underperformed and Murphy is a piece of shit who would've bitched even if we had stayed up. These players disgust me. They disgust me.

19. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

F*** F*** and F***

I'm too upset to to a post mortem on this track meet of a game, other than I'm grateful Robbie Savage is as crappy as he is.

We deserve to go down. No ifs and or buts.

I'll be listening next year to gentleman Jim in the Championship for that epic road clash against Blackpool.

20. Han-Solo

Han-Solo New Member

Sad to say. but if we fail to beat Derby in two games we deserve to be relegated.
    Too many crap players in the squad, too many useless foreign players (I don't blame only American players, be it clear mates, all our foreigners are average, except Mc Bride and, maybe, Dempsey).
    I hope that for the Championship we'll build a new squad based on a prevalent contingent of young English players.