Fulham Fans in Annapolis (MD) Area!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jaimelajolie, Dec 29, 2008.

?

Do you have a pub near you where you can watch the games?

1. Yes! I love it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but can't be arsed to get there.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, but would be nice!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, but internet's all I need.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jaimelajolie

jaimelajolie New Member

Hey there!

I've just moved to Annapolis from London (and the Cottage!) and wanted to share with the rest of you Fulhamites a local pub that I've been lucky enough to discover. The location is central in Annapolis, and has a very convenient nearby (but paying) garage. However, if you'd like to opt out of that, there are plenty of non paying car parks within easy walking distance. Fado's has got a wonderful selection on tap, and a great barman to pull your pints. Ok, yeah it's a chain (there's a location in DC!), but it really doesn't feel like it--and it's insignificant when one considers that it has Setanta! Here's their website:

http://www.fadoirishpub.com/annapolis/eventview/sports

I really hope this location is good for some of you! I'd love to see you there. It has to be said that no particular club has claimed it as its own yet, so if we start showing up in numbers (well, more than the measly TWO that were present on Sunday when we played against Chelsea) it could be a home away from home for us ;) It seemed very quiet to me when I went Sunday, but the place has only been open for a little over a year.

Even if you can't make it out, please try to spread the word! It would be a shame for all North American football fans if such a great pub were to close down due to lack of interest!

If you can make it though, see you there!

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy the site jaimelajolie.

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

I wish there was something like this in my area. There are a few Irish pubs, but I don't think they show football regularly