Fulham fan looking for Norwich tix -- looking for Michael B

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HLSCane, Apr 2, 2014.

1. HLSCane

HLSCane New Member

Hi All,

Please excuse my request, which may be in violation of all sorts of board rules, but I am new here and desperately looking for tickets for the Norwich City match for myself and my two boys (ages 11 and 9). This is their first trip to London, and I can't think of a better experience than a trip to Craven Cottage to expose my sons to the team! Unfortunately, one of my buddies (who turned me on to the Whites several years ago) is no longer in London, and I am now struggling to find ways to secure tickets.

I signed up online to the Fulham website, but for some reason that approach doesn't seem to be working (and I think I am only eligible for 2 tickets anyway). So, I would love some advice on how to obtain 3 tickets, as well as where in the stadium to sit (I have no idea where we used to sit -- it has been TOO long).

Thanks in advance,

HLSCane

2. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Re: Fulham supporter looking for 3 tickets to Norwich

You'll probably want to contact the club and explain the situation. They've adopted a policy of not selling to people without a purchase history or membership for this stretch run. That or look for an England-based Fulham site and hope someone local can help you out.

If we lose again this weekend, you may see a fire sale of tickets from some supporters.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

This is a laid back board HLSCane so no worries about the request. We have a member who is going to that match and it was an odyssey for him to get tickets, perhaps he will weigh in. As Matt says, calling the ticket office will probably be the best move. There will surely be touts aka scalpers near the stadium the day of the match. The Hammersmith End is for the most vocal of home supporters while the Putney End is for visiting fans (even though there is sections of Putney near the Riverside Stand that will have plenty of Fulham support). The Riverside and Haynes Stands are also for Fulham support. Good luck on getting tickets for you and your sons.

4. HLSCane

HLSCane New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to report back on my attempt to secure 3 tickets (1 adult, 2 kids) to next Saturday's game versus Norwich City. I spoke to a very nice gentlemen in the Fulham ticket office -- Richard -- who insists that the best (and perhaps only) way to obtain tickets is to contact Michael B. (not dislcosing his full name for privacy reasons), who can help with my request. According to Richard, Michael can be found on this website and is the overseas Fulham rep (based out of New York perhaps).

So, my next step is to find Michael. Does anyone know how to do that? I am starting to run out of time (we leave for London next Thursday), so I am very anxious.

Thanks again for indulging my request and for any assistance you can provide.

Best Regards,

HLSCane

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'll shoot him a line about the request. Mike created this website many moons ago, but since working for the club he's been a pretty busy guy.

6. HLSCane

HLSCane New Member

Re: Fulham fan looking for Norwich tix -- looking for Michae

Thanks, DCHeather. That is tremendously helpful, and I am most appreciative! I just sent you a PM, in case it would be helpful for Michael to have some addditional information from me.

Regards,

HLSCane

7. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Hello sir, and welcome!
    I am the member Joe referred to in his post, and I can tell you you're on the right track. Just do exactly what Heather and Michael tell you to do, and you should be O.K. This is the best resource for your quest. If you end up needing to e-mail the club at enquiries@fulhamfc.com, you'll, in all likelikhood, be communicating with Nicola Walworth, the Supporter Relations Manager. Again, just follow Heather and Mike's advice and mention fulhamusa.com early and often, and you'll be taken care of. There are other members here who are going. Arbeck and three of his fellow Sounders fans from Seattle are in the Johnny Haynes Stand. Let us know how you fare, and perhaps we can meet somewhere before or after and have a beverage and/or a bite!

8. HLSCane

HLSCane New Member

Thanks, jumpkutz. I have an email in to Michael, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully, he is celebrating today's result, and I will hear soon. As I promised DCHeather, I will keep this board up to date on how things pan out.

I definitely would love to get together with folks from the board either before or after the game -- will let you know my plans once I know where I will be next Saturday!