Fulham Alumni Report

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Aug 9, 2008.

1. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Been holding my thoughts on Macca’s hiring until I heard more about his responsibilities so today after reading that one of his primary responsibilities will be to develop relationships with young players his hiring gets a a bit more exciting. He has the history to know what it takes to succeed domestically, overseas and on the international level. Hopefully, he thrives at conveying what is possible to potential future USMNT players.

SoCalJoe likes this.
  2. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Despite being wildly predictable and a cesspool of periodic corruption and racism, Serie A is available on ESPN+ so been enjoying catching Sampdoria matches whenever I can.

And who did I see last week in net for Samp's opponents, Brescia? Why our erstwhile backup Jesse Joronen. I totally forgot its been this but he left way back in the summer of 2017. He's played at AC Horsens, Copenhagen, and now Brescia.

Oh and Sampdoria won 5-1, which now accounts for 20% of their total goals to date. They are also now managed by Claudio Ranieri. These two facts are probably related.