First Pittsburgher?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by BewareOfTheSteve, Sep 22, 2006.

1. BewareOfTheSteve

BewareOfTheSteve New Member

Hey... I'm Steve... post on BigSoccer as El Steve... don't know why I didn't sign up for this before.

Not much more to say, but I was surprised to see the lack of a PA base on the member map... I'm here to do some representing 8)

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Come on down, the Steve! Enjoy yourself.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to FulhamUSA Steve! Any and all are welcome. You joined at a perect time when your Steelers play the legendary Pettyfog's Bengals this weekend.

Anyways, American football aside, let's hope for three points or even a point tomorrow against Chelsea!

4. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

The Steve!

My wife was born in Pittsburgh (although she grew up in Cali), and both sides of her family are from there. We have a surprisingly strong Steelers contingent down in the Florida Panhandle. In fact we have our "Let's Go Pittsburgh" flag flying high in our front yard, since Steelers are still technically the Champs.

Iron City is represented! The town, the team, and the beer.

Welcome!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Haha, El Steve! I remember you from bigsoccer a few times...welcome to the site and glad you took a moment to say hello.

And don't worry, we'll be very AWARE.

COYW's

6. BewareOfTheSteve

BewareOfTheSteve New Member

RE: Re: First Pittsburgher?

Haha, thanks for the response guys...

As for the Steeler stuff... yeah... it's pretty intense seeing how many fans travel to away games... there were about 20,000 in Jacksonville last week, apparently.

........if only Fulham could travel that well.

7. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

RE: Re: First Pittsburgher?

Im a Browns fan so I hate the Steelers, but its great to have you as a Fulham fan.