FFC @ VW City

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Apr 5, 2010.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well.... my anti-hex method works again!

and by the time I got home last night, my DSL was down
    {- damn tree rub!!! Every freaking spring! comes and goes now but ATT wont say they'll fix before TUESDAY}

I just love it when a 'little team' comes up big!

2. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I could only catch the game on FulhamFC.com's text commentary. What was really funny is that the page refreshed from "pre-game" to 0-1, and I was like "What!??!?" I then spent the next 2 hours nervously glancing back at the page, in between helping my daughters with home work. The most frustrating thing? the text commentary didn't actually announce full time, so I sat in suspense for 10 minutes before I went to another site and confirmed the final score.

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

backhanded slap at Zamora's England omission.
    ???

Not the way I read it...
    But here's some pretty good rhetoric, on the adjoining article:

Wolfsburg v Fulham – as it happened

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

yeah, fog, you're probably correct. but, i initially took it as 'look who's better right now' and no way england would make such a seemingly-obvious choice.

at this moment, he's an absolute machine. no other english big-striker can touch him, crouch is the closest. certainly not heskey or cole or...

these are heady days, coyw!!

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

as I said to FulhamAg on Thursday, probably for the 53rd time in the last six weeks or so, there's nothing quite so breathtaking as a striker who is in form. BobbyZ may not be one of the 10 or even 20 best strikers in the league, but only Rooney is as lethal and as hungry as he is right now. Form is a stunning thing. Enjoy it, FulhAmericans; these things never last.

7. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

So, to the San Antonio contingent, I saw a FB post that you wanted my text # and email so we could have celebrated together over cyberspace? CHeck your PMs -- besides, spring break is fast drawing to a close --- the Hamburg games will present some logistical difficulties for me.

8. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Better late... Flew to Oregon thurs. for my older brother's big 5 0 birthday celebration. Found out the score via the cell, couldn't wipe the grin off my face for quite some time. Gone are the modest hopes of getting out of the group to the knockout stage. What a magical season, and you know the lads aren't satisfied.