FFC v Citeh game watch in Boston anyone?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by bostoncottage, Apr 25, 2008.

1. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

I wouldn't mind watching our last EPL gasp with some other fans. Misery loves company.
    Anyone around Boston know a bar that will be showing the game? (what's the tv coverage, anyway?) anyone want to meet up?

2. BostonDan

BostonDan New Member

Hi BostonCottage. I didn't see this in time for Saturday and probably couldn't have made it anyway. Would be interested in the Birmingham match next Sat though. Phoenix Landing in Cambridge is where I've gone in the past.

3. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

If the Landing is open at 10, I'll be there for the Birmingham game. I think Tommy Doyle's in Harvard Sq gets Setanta too.