FFC International Membership?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Bocacrumbs, Sep 10, 2008.

1. kayjatc

kayjatc New Member

Got the e-mail the other day. jst wondering if there is a FulhamUSA members card that we can use for when we make a trip over for some of those tours and stuff they mentioned or if it is automatically noted on our member numbers?

EDIT: Just dawned on me that this could be the reason we gave our numbers to Steve. Sorry boys I work with college athletes, they tend to melt the brain cells after a while!!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Yes, there is TNT Mail...the UPS of England.

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Thread bump -- still at 27 members, I think that is a pretty nce turnout for our site. If you have been procrastinating for a rainy day/ fairy godmother/ tooth fairy visit, we're still taking memberships!

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I did enjoy looking at FulhamAg's membership card at the Everton match, but I'd dearly like to see something from the club in MY mailbox.

At which point do I file an official complaint/inquiry? I mean, low temperatures are dropping into the high 60s here, I'm going to be needing that scarf soon.

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

HD, the time to file an inquiry is now. I did notice when I got mine that part of the address was hand written (and on the clear window), so it wouldn't be too surprising that it might get lost. That or your mailman is a QPR fan :roll:

6. jmh

jmh New Member

What email was that?

7. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

OK -- pm me w/ cmplaints and I will email the club

8. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

I got it.

It was a week ago or so. It was talking about starting/joining a membership group for international members and talked about the Sweden group and how FulhamUSA moved up in status since we now have 25 members.

9. jmh

jmh New Member

The member pack got here in my mail today. Packaged in a nice enough cardboard box with the "Fulham Members Club" monogram (the one in the upside down triangle) on the lid.

The photo book is about 5.5" tall by 8.5" wide (half A-size, I think), printed on heavy glossy paper, and follows the 2008-09 season chronologically, and the photos are great quality, though probably a lot of them we've seen before online.

The scarf is 100% acrylic. It's mainly black and standard size, the same as one I bought at the club shop. The fringe is also black at both ends. There's an FFC logo (the current version) at each end. Then there are four thick crosswise stripes, and at the middle is the same Fulham Members Club logo.

Not bad, all in all.

10. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Thanks for the heads up JMH. I'll be on the look out for mine.

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

as will I. I am STILL waiting for my first bit of business from the club since the automatic email confirming my membership. No card, no Fultime, no nothing.

12. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Strike must be over. Thanks for the head's up jmh.

Don, did you put Lee Cook on the membership form?

13. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Got my package in the mail today! One again thanks to all who made this possible.

14. psand22

psand22 Member

Finally got my package in today also, but I've got a question? How do we access the online version of the Fultime magazine. I thought that was one of our perks with membership, but I can't seem to find it on the official site. Now, I was able to find the link to buy the matchday magazine. If anyone has located this free version, or if I was wrong about this perk.....please let me know.

15. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Got mine today! Sweet!

16. LaxAttack

Also got mine today.

17. LaxAttack

18. Bocacrumbs

Bocacrumbs New Member

Definitely a perk but think I can explain why you haven't received it yet.

Fultime comes out three times a year and usually in October, in the new year and after the season is over thus we should be due one probably in the next month or so.

I believe the online fultime is accessible via a link and is emailed to us. I got that from someone on the official board who asked a similar question.

Hope that helps.

19. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Mine arrived today here in Texas. So Don, you should be seeing it today if you haven't already.

20. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hope so, but I still have missed the mailing similar to the one that included your membership card.