FFC 2010-2011 Membership

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by HatterDon, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jreid19

jreid19 Member

Buffalo, Home of the Wing and City of Raw Deals
    I've got a couple questions...How do I notify the Club so that FUSA gets credit for the membership or do I give you my info Steve once I get it? Does anyone get the print version of Fultime? If so how soon/often do you receive it?

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Once you sign up, please PM me w/ your name and membership number -- you will receive it in your confirmation email, if you signed up last year it looks as though it will be the same number -- I will take that info and send it to the club, and FUSA will be good to go.

The print edition of Fultime is a new perk, I will have to contatc the cluba nd ask about how often it comes out -- I received 3 digital editions last year though, I would assume it to be the same, but you know what happens when you assume.

Please (everyone) don't be shy about asking other questions --

Steve

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Okay, Steve, here's one: If our knees bent in the other direction, what would our chairs look like?

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Why is the sky blue?
    Why is the grass green?
    Where do babies come from?

5. schindler

schindler New Member

I don't even know what this is.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

there's a thread on this topic from last year. Look for it on the message board and catch u on the history.

7. schindler

schindler New Member

The other thread I found was player sponsorship - seems to be something different. Now, I'm exhausted from clicking and give up. Thank you for testing my dexterity and finding it is weak. I appreciate that. You will be billed for the rubberband and wad of paper I've fashioned into a finger splint.

8. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Steve,
    Just renewed and PMed you the info. Did I include my full name in the PM?

9. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Well, clearly my work is done here.

10. jreid19

jreid19 Member

Buffalo, Home of the Wing and City of Raw Deals
    Thanks for the reply Steve. If you can post here when you find out from the club about the print version that would be great.

11. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Mike emailed me this info --

For the international fans that upgrade their membership to the printed fulltime, they will receive both the digital version as well as the printed version 3 times a year. Oct or November, February or March and then one last time in June.

12. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Just renewed with the print version of Fultime option since I never accessed the online one last year.

Not too thrilled about a wallet card holder. Would have rather gotten another scarf, for those keeping track of such things.

13. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Quick bump --

I am going out camping for a few days -- please renew your memberships, and I will respond to any PMs on Friday -- if you want an answer to this, I am sure someone will step up to the spot in the interim.

14. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Went out of town for 2 weeks and got a surprise when I got home and looked through the mail. A package with a label in the corner that read 'hat, flag, key chain'. Since I've never won any raffle, lottery, etc I thought this had to be a mistake (maybe HatterDon's name, but with my address). However, it was indeed addressed to me. Included from the Europa Final was a hat (both teams logos), flag (same), and a corresponding keychain. Very cool and many thanks to Mike and Steve. :D

Will be re-upping soon.