Fair warning....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Sep 28, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I used to bloviate on Matchnight but gave up, because anytime I posted, I got drive-by bullshit responses from some people who only cared about trying to get to me. There WERE discussions on there with more than just myself who carried the 'RW waterbucket' but too many resorted to personal attacks, or just took any position to be contrarian.

Including a Certain Celt fan who thoought an intellectual response was a bunch of ROFL smilies.

So, from now on, when I'm discussing what I think is a non-partisan issue that should matter to everyone, no matter what their politics are, I will flag it:
    [​IMG]

When I'm pointing at Libs, Dems and Lefties and laffing:
    [​IMG]

When I'm spouting off what I think is CRITICAL ISSUE from my conservative view, and expect it to really rile the feathers, though I know I'm right:
    [​IMG]

I dont think that's too hard to figure out.. obviously there's variants.. like if some conservative says something stupid... or has some wrongheaded idea, it might be:
    [​IMG]

So... if your reply to my [​IMG] post is some bullshit Dem party line throwaway, you're gonna get the radioactive response.

:twisted: