Don't Forget Your Cup!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by WhitesBhoy, Apr 22, 2009.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Cup crazy now in Europe! And really, who doesn't LOVE European Football, at least if you love good football. Some interesting match-ups (including that FA Cup thingy between the scourge and Timmay! But that's later.)

TODAY
    German DFB Pokal Cup:
    Hamburg v. Werder (1st of 4 meetings for these two, including a UEFA Cup semis match-up, in 3 weeks. My guess, their will be fireworks in at least one of those 4 match-ups.). Today, enjoy here: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports

Italian TIM Cup:
    Juventus v. Lazio. The team many love to hate versus,...who cares, as we'll root for them regardless. Enjoy: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Dont forget your cup

Yeah.. whatever. My geezer DD kicks in at about 10 minutes.
    Rest of you have a ball... I'll wait for the Primo match.

Good title and thx for the FA reminder but other wise...

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

RE: Dont forget your cup

Lazio sneak up on the Old Lady and steal her purse.

Meanwhile, das krauts are in extra time..!!!

Good stuff.

4. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

3 fantastic saves by the Werder Keeper to slam the door on Hamburg's run at a possible treble.

Werder v. Bayer Leverkusen in the DFB Kopal Final.

Meanwhile, Lazio gets the INTER v. Sampdoria winner (on aggregate) from tomorrow in the Coppa Italia.

Atletic Bilbao try their luck against the juggernaut Barcelona in the Copa del Rey.

And Bocanegra and his Rennes mates take on Guingamp(??) in the Stade de France.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Rennes needs to win their Cup; they've drifted out of Euro contention based on league places.

6. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

INTER 1 - 0 Sampdoria, in the Italia Coppa Semi today.

However, INTER 1 - 3 Sampdoria on aggregate.

Who scored the goal? Who else, ZLATAN!! Perhaps he would like to play in London...

7. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

You have to like their chances against a Ligue 2 side.

8. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

He gets a tough rap about goals in Europe -- if his luck is any better it's Inter 1 ManU 1 at halftime and Inter has the away goal. A header, bounces it off the turf, and it reounds up and hits the crossbar -- that's when you say if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all.