Dirty Whites v. Boro 12/20

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Dec 18, 2008.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

It's been awhile!!!

FINALLY the Brewhouse is showing a Fulham match!!! So far, Jacob and I will be there holding a table. Any other takers?

Seems like an eternity since I've been to the Brewy **sigh**

SATURDAY- 10AM- BE THERE!!!

COYDW!
    -T
    :banana: :banana: :banana:

2. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Just my rotten luck...I've come down with a stomach flu :(. We'll see how I feel in the AM. May just be Jacob representing, damnit :(.

-T

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

if you can struggle upright long enough to visit the chatroom, we'll inundate you in pobrecitas!

4. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Sorry, read this too late...I've gone into hibernation from school

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

ATLDWS...This week is a hot mess!!!

I live! Jacob and I made it to (a very empty) Brewy to watch the awesomeness...of course, I had to turn down my second-half-cider and sip on ginger ale.

Do we want to plan MeetUps for the two games this weekend? We HAVE to show out for the Chelski match...I will probably be there for the Hotspur game on Boxing Day as well. brewhouse is showing both...

COYDWsss!
    -T

PS I don't know if y'all would be interested in this, but I think it is a good cause. You can bring me any donations at either one of the games:

Dear Friends,

Metropolitan Atlanta has the largest concentration of recently resettled refugees in the southeast United States. Thousands of people fleeing their native land because of war or persecution because of their ethnicity, political or religious beliefs have made DeKalb County their home. They come from countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Congo, Bhutan, and Myanmar (Burma).

For the last four years, the Decatur-DeKalb Family YMCA, a branch of the Metropolitan Atlanta Y has sponsored a soccer program for refugee youth between the ages of 4 and 13. This program has been led by a handful of dedicated and committed YMCA volunteers. More than 100 children have benefited from YMCA programs and, in addition to soccer, many of the children have learned to swim and several have been sponsored for summer camps.

If you would like to make a holiday gift to an individual refugee child, the following items are needed:

• soccer balls (size 4 or 5)
    • soccer shoes (new or used in good condition - any size 3 to 7)
    • chin guards (any youth size)
    • children's socks (any size or color)
    • winter coats (any youth size)
    • Any type of high interest books (new or used) of any subject for children between 5 and 12 years old

Tax deductible donations are always accepted. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted and can be mailed to the YMCA at 1100 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030 Attention: Stacey Stevens. Please designate the check: "refugee soccer program." Gifts may also be made at the YMCA branch. Please remember to include your address so that the YMCA can send you in-kind letters for physical donations and tax letters for monetary donations.

Thank you so much for your generosity during this time of great need.

If you have any questions, please contact Stacey Stevens at 404-371-3317 or staceys@ymcaatlanta.org

6. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Brewhouse Fulham v. Chelscum

Be there! I found another group of Fulham supporters on Friday and they are going to join our little group of Dirty Whites! With their group of four, I think it has doubled our numbers :D! Arse is playing at the same time, so make sure to get there early for a table. I'll have "There's Only One Team in Fulham!" stickers for new recruits :!

REPRESENT!
    -Terri