Digital Phoot Frames

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Dec 18, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

The gift from hell!

This is NOT a joke! Wife bought one for kid.. still liked the idea so much, she bought one for us. She didnt ask him first, and he's too polite to point out the obvious, anyway..

And NOW...

Neither one is used... because it's the MOST user-unfriendly POS ever invented!
    OF COURSE you are... it's the MOST IMPORTANT MACHINE in the world... in the mind of the degreed cretin that spent 18 months on the project.. rest of us can go f#$#@k ourselves!

So DO NOT buy one unless you try it out FIRST and it seems so simplke your dog could do it...and do not give one to anyone who doesnt master their remotes intuitively.

nevermind that last, intuition has nothing to do with it.
    That means QUIT trying to incorporate NEW FEATURES into the human interface language.

So what if it means your wet-ear recent college grad/interns have nothing to do! Does the Wii depend on game controller buttons?

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

hmm. I don't know how I missed this thread earlier. As I [finally] noticed it, I wondered "what's a digital phoot frame" and, naturally, "how have I been struggling along with an analog phoot frame all these years?"

Having opened and read the thread, however, I'm now all relaxed and convinced that none of my neighbors is going to have a phoot frame of a higher technology than any of the dozens to be found around the HatterAbode.

Yes, it is a VERY slow day. :D

3. pettyfog

Digital Photo Frames

The funny thing is my wife already had a nice laptop.. but she's on the level of 'novice' when it comes to using it.

So what does she do NOW when she wants to show those photos she bought the frame for? She carries the laptop.

4. dave2d2

dave2d2 New Member

RE: Digital Photo Frames

Bought a $20.00 key chain photo frame from cvs for my wife. It is pretty cool I guess. USB cable plus cheap software included; not as user friendly as it should be. Can't see grandparents out there figuring out how to upload pictures and charge it via the usb cable.

5. pettyfog

Virus from China the gift that keeps on giving

Reckon it's about time to declare cyber war on Red Army Inc?