Dem Debates: Hillary.. reality bites!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 1, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I almost feel sorry for her. She has gotten so used to 'triangulation' that she contradicts herself on the NY Drivers License debacle.
    - BTW... it isnt about 'safe driving' it's about Illegals being able to vote.

And THEN we hear there's some big pending scandal, which everyone 'INSIDE the MSM' knows about.
    And it doesnt seem to be the never-ending Chinese-linked campaign contribution scandals. The bet for SOME is that it's Hillary's having a big affair with her hottie-chick campaign aide {there's history there and it's been written before in a book: "Bill laughed and said 'Hell, she's eaten more p$$$y than I have' "} The thing is how do you prove you're NOT a lezzie?

All very weird.. and all pointing toward my view that Al Gore gets drafted in early next year.

2. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

RE: Hillary.. reality bites!

None of the current candidates have impressed me enough to vote for them yet. If the election was today .. I'd vote for Hilary just to have Big Willy back in the White House.

I don't vote for people because of how much trash they talk about the other people. When will they learn that we want to hear what THEY are willing to do with the Presidency ... NOT why we shouldn't vote for the other guy.

Losers.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I guess the "John Edwards is Queer" tactic from the RNC [courtesy their poster girl Sieg Heil Barbie] is being recycled. But you'd expect that. After all, in response to several years of economic growth and a deficit that dwindled so much it became a surplus, the RNC's counter was to scream: "FELLATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at Bill Clinton

Now, in response to some ideas about health care reform and an across-the-board example of what Compassionate Conservatism really looks like, the RNC shout "CUNNILINGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at Hillary.

Yep! Gotta love them Republicans -- the Party of Ideas!

4. pettyfog

Ummmm... that's lame.
    You must be REALLY upset to quote Ann Coulter {our own Randi Rhodes except she's hilariously over the top, she can write, never been mugged by a Right Wing sidewalk and doesnt like Bloody Marys in the afternoon....}

oh supporter of the party who paints black candidates in blackface and yells 'queer' every chance...

'Not that there's anything WRONG with that... '

Bwahahahahahah!

5. pettyfog

Back to the point... 'Al Goracle'. You Probably read it here, first.

6. pettyfog

Obama diplomatic breakthrough concept

UPDATE: Lost in all the hoo-hah about Hillary being 'picked on' is Obama's pledge to use a 'carrot and stick' approach to Iran.

In essence, he's going to use the same approach to diplomatic resolution that Dubya used in 05.

The Mullah's werent interested in it then... I suppose they will think different once one of those 'no-nonsense Dems are in office.

Isnt it amazing how the "George Bush - Cowboy" perception just hangs around like a beer and sausage fart.
    Even I had forgotten about that... the US got several EU nations to suggest alternatives, while keeping US in background so as not to muddy things up. Of course it didnt work. Iran isnt interested in being a partner to anyone.

7. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Well apparently they are interested in being a partner with Russia. According to Hannity those two have already consummated the marriage and were set for a new cold war.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I guess I see where your coming from quickdraw, but I can't say I agree. You obviously have to give a vision of your own but I DO think you need to poke holes in your foes. If it were not that there would be nothing to keep these guy/gals in check. If they new the other guy wasn't going to challenge them on their statements, they'd be free to go on endless utopian visions and contradictory statements, promising everything to everyone never bothering to be realistic. (course some do that anyway)

Also in this case dem voters need to know if Madame Clinton is electable in a general election. You know the heat Edwards was throwing on Tuesday is nothing compared to the crap storm the GOP and company will throw her if shes the general election candidate. John Kerry could not, the next candidate needs to be.

8. pettyfog

And anything they say that is NOT true or a cheap shot, I'll throw the turds right back.

- Petty-looking for a patronage job- fog!

{I'm afraid it MIGHT be down to the definition of certain sexual preference, though}