DC: Fulham vs. Al-Citeh, Sunday 4/11, 11am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Apr 6, 2009.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

I'm going to be down in DC this weekend for the Frozen Four (sorry NYC crew, I'm going to miss you guys once again, but from the match schedule it looks like maybe we'll be seeing a lot of each other in May) and was wondering if there was anyone down in the capital who might be interested in getting together Sunday morning to watch our Whites. My bus back to NYC leaves at 2pm from 10th and H Streets NW, and a search for "soccer bar" on Yelp turns up a few nearby results that looked promising including Fado on 7th Street NW and Elephant & Castle on Pennsylvania Ave NW. Anyone in the area and up for that?

2. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I feel cuckolded.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

At the very least, you haven't been cuckolded until someone actually responds. :lol: