Clint Dempsey Kit Sponsorship 08/09

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Oct 1, 2008.

1. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

My shirt signed by the first team arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've been going over it like a forensic scientist trying to figure out all the signatures. Thanks so much, Mike & Tom & co., for all the things you do for Fulham fans.

2. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Same here. Thanks guys!

3. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

oh goodness, I got home last night about 1 am from the college world series, saw an item from fulhamusa, opened it, saw it was a fultimes and thought "interesting, i don't remember doing anything for this." Now I'm at work and realizing that it's from the sponsorship. I did notice dempsey on the cover. Thanks Mike.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

You should also notice he signed it on the front next to his name. He doesn't have a big signature so you may have overlooked it!

5. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

yep, the wife just called and said it was on there. Wow, i was excited to have it, but now i'm just all giddy! Yep, I said giddy!

6. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

WOWOWOWWWW!!!

My husband asked me if I saw the "Fulham thing" and I responded "the fixtures, yes..." and went about my business. Then, about an hour later, he said "did you see the magazine?" I thought he was talking about the new Rolling Stone, and I said "no." Then he brought me the Fultimes and I was in shock! Honestly, I cried :)! Thanks sooooo much, Mike, for all you do for us Fulham fans on the other side of the Pond!

-Ters

PS I will be in Blighty end of July and the first weekend in August...any chance of catching a European match while I am there??