Clint Dempsey Kit Sponsorship 08/09

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Oct 1, 2008.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! DEMPSEY IS SPONSORED!!!

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

What a great Christmas present! Way to go FUSA membership! Thanks Mike! Also, at around 27 shares left I promised my two shares to the next person to buy two. I dont know who that was but if it's possible to figure that out, give my shares to that person for the lottery.

COYW and let's hope Dempsey scores some under our sponsorship!

3. RDG

RDG Member

Woo hoo!

And let's hope that he's still here in February!!!

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Question regarding the sponsorship. Shouldnt FUSA's sponsorship of Dempsey get listed on the Offal under player profiles, also in the game programs? I dont see it on the Offal, has it been in the programs? It would be great to know and even see a picture of it. With no FSC and my local pub dropping Setanta, I need any Fulham related morsel I can get.

Also, if you think we chose the right guy to sponsor say "aye"

5. BarryP

BarryP New Member

6. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

When does (or did) the raffle happen? The Offal doesn't give a date for the Kits Sponsor's Day.

Also, did the FUSA logo go on the CC scoreboard and if so, any pictures?

7. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

8. americanmike

Scoreboard went up at the Tottenham match and know a yank that has a picture...he was tipsy but can still take a great photo.

I'll see what programs I can dig out and we are getting a bunch of extra treats to raffle out this year. They will be coming with me for when I come to America in June...they are extra special. Did I mention that?

9. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I am sure they are well worth the wait Mike!

10. americanmike

Right, sponsors day is upon us and due to the fact of the short notice (blame Roy!!) and no one on the left side of the pond able to make it (for obvious reasons) Fulham will be supplying me with more goodies to raffle off.

I will make the announcement at the end of the season when I have the stuff and bring it over with me to mail out when Katy and I are stateside during the first two weeks of June. COYWs. :)

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Much to celebrate, Mikey. We all won this season!

12. americanmike

I'm now back in jolly ol' England but before I left I was able to send out everything we had from our sponsorship. This year we had around 15 items to give away which is more that we had in any of the previous years. Some stuff was signed only by Clint and other stuff were gender fulham signed merchandise. This year though, there were 3 KITS up for grabs.

I won't name all winners but the top items where were up for grabs.

Signed Dempsey Kit
    Karen - Albuquerque, NM

Signed Home Kit by First Team
    Chris - Greer, SC

Signed Home Kit by First Team
    Nick - Astoria, NY

Signed Certificate
    James - San Fran, California

A variety of items have also been sent to other winners including signed Fultimes by Deuce, signed programs from the first team, signed team photos, a Great Escape signed fultime by the 'Great Escape' team, a John Pantsil signed photo.

Again, I hate not giving something to everyone but this year at least more people got something. It should all arrive by Monday/Tuesday this week.

COYWs

13. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks, Mikey. Just think; next season there'll be European memorabilia to award!

14. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Good point Don! Congrats to all the winners and everyone who participated. Great event as always.

15. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Shout out to the winners...and in the voice of every eternal Cubs fan...Wait till next year

16. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Thanks Mike! I'm ready for next year.

17. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Hey, I got a signed team photo. Thanks Mike!

I suggest 09-10 should be something representing the team's first European opponent. Like how you take something from your enemy in tribute to your victory...or a picture or something.

18. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I got a program from the home game v. Stoke, on 25 April, signed by the whole team. It has nice piece on Dio Kamara and Chris Smalling. Woo-hoo!!

19. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Congrats, guys.

I got bupkis ... BUT WE FINISHED 7TH AND ARE GOING TO EUROPE ... so I got that goin' for me which is nice.

20. DCDave

DCDave Member

I got a signed picture of Pantsil. It's even made out to "David"! Thanks, Mike, for the work putting this together as always.