Cleveland Fulham Fans

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Clevelandmo, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

SteveM19 and I plan to meet with RDG (in from the big apple) tomorrow at Panini's on Coventry Rd in Cleveland Heights to watch the USA take on Honduras. The game starts at 7pm. Any other Cleveland area Fulham fans are strongly encouraged to join us. Obama is also in town tomorrow so I'm sure he'll be stopping by, for a burger with the locals and some footy.

If you plan to join us you should probably pm me in case we change the venue at the last minute.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Al NE OH Whites hear the mighty Mo -- All whites, all the time at Paninis in Coventry --except for the RW&B, and probably some Browns fans (bless their hearts).

3. RDG

RDG Member

This is why I love this website and FFC fans!! Thank you Tom and Mike!

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I gotta tell you, I'd give anything to make this a foursome. Enjoy yourselves, lady and gents. A photograph for posterity would be nice, and maybe even an article by Steve.

Ms. Maureen, Steve, Rudy ... have a great time. COYW