Cleve'd-FFC/Brum Viewing

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Clevelandmo, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I've been told there are several Cleveland area FulhamUSA members besides SteveM19 and me. If so, any of you interested in getting together with other FFC fans to watch this Saturday's relegation battle?

It would be great to get a large bunch!!!! Come On You Cleveland Fans!!

2. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

RE: Cleve

Sadly I work this weekend, but if we win and it comes down to the Pompey match ... I'll make the drive up to Cleveland to revel in some comradarie. I'm only an hour south on I-71.

3. Clevelandmo

Re: RE: Cleve

Then we will see you next weekend Quickdraw!!

4. Clevelandmo

RE: Re: RE: Cleve

The Cedar-Lee Pub&Grill will open early for us at 10am to watch the B'ham match if we can get 8 - 10 people. I have at least 4. Come on You Cleveland Fans of the Whites. Who's in?

The address is 2191 Lee Rd in Cleveland Heights. It's somehow associated with Parnell's, It just opened recently.

5. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Cleve

Are you counting me and my wife? And son? So what if he's in diapers -- a warm body is a warm body as far as our numbers. He'll have fun -- and we're all fired up for it

6. Clevelandmo

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cleve

No, I am not. I would never take you for granted Steve. Does that mean we have 7? Are you okay going there rather than the Fox & Hound?

We will most likely be bringing a guy from Oxford in town for business - he's a Liverpool fan, but at least he is English. Also, a guy from work - a general EPL soccer fan. So it's looking like 9.

COYW's

7. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cleve

Cedar-Lee works for me :wink: I promise to not give him grief for his team spitting the bit against Chelski this week, I'm sure he'll feel bad enough without my helping him

8. Clevelandmo

Cleveland FFC/Brum Match Viewing

The Cedar/Lee is new so Pete is going to check it out tonight.

9. Clevelandmo

RE: Cleveland FFC/Brum Match Viewing

It's official. The Cedar-Lee Pub and Grill will open early for us tomorrow at 10am to watch the match. SteveM19 and I will be there with friends. I hope some more of you cleveland-based Fulham fans will join us for the biggest match of the season.

The address is 2191 Lee Rd in Cleveland Heights.

COYWs, COYWs, COYWs, COYWs, COYWs, COYWs, COYWs,COYWs!!!!!!!!!!