Chicago Europa Final

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by IndyCottager, May 10, 2010.

1. IndyCottager

IndyCottager New Member

Hey Everyone, I didn't see a Chicago posting, and since we were called out by someone :wink: I figured I'd let you all know that I will be taking the day off work to go up to the Globe for the game. I'll be the one who looks like Alan from the Hangover. Let's get a crew at the Globe!!

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

ChiTom? R U There?

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Sorry... I had already recognized the fact and posted it before I read IndyC's post.
    EVERYONE knows that The Globe will be showing it but I noted the absence when I inserted Columbus {where there will be at least 2 at Fado and at least three more, including me, at Claddagh}

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Was thinking the same thing Don. Tom and Mike should take a lot of pride in the knowledge this site has had a hand in people from all around the country getting together and watching the club in its finest hour.

Have a good time Indy, hopefully a few more people in ChiTown will make it down. How about Bearzfan4life? sfm? Chicagofan? isn't TeamofMcBrides in Chicago these days?