Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, and Indy Where you at??

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SoCalJoe, May 2, 2010.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

The headline speaks for itself. So far there are planned match viewings in (no particular order); New York, Denver, New Orleans, St. Louis, Atlanta, San Antonio, Baltimore, DC, and LA. Some of our most consistent and best posters are from those 4 great cities in question.

***Yes I'm calling you out 8)

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I'm gonna troll on Bigsoccer to see where folks are going in Columbus

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Good to call us out SoCal. I'm all for meeting up at a pub in Cleveland. I've tried to do it many times and the only ones who show are me and Steve, and various pieces of our friends and family. But now Steve works an hour away from Cleveland. Steve are you taking the day off? Petty, I think you should make a trip up to the "big city" :wink: to watch this one.

Also, why were talking the 12th. We've booked the Fox and Hound for June 12th. The room with the huge screen. Any Clevelanders want to come witness the next shot heard 'round the world, you're all wecome.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

That's almost FOUR hours from me, Mo!
    Take that back.. over 3 hours

'Where you from"
    'Ohio"

"Oh.. do you know...'

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

6. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

RE: Re: Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, and Indy Where you at??

Here in Boston I have not decided what to do yet. I was able to listen to the Shakhtar match at the end of Feb from the BBC link when I was on vacation. Other then that I have been at work for all the other matches and that has worked out very well. What to do, what to do?

7. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

RE: Re: Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, and Indy Where you at??

I should say, I was able to catch the start of most of the matches either by the website updates or the BBC streaming, but had to go back to work and missed the second half and relied on the websire for updates on my phone.

8. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

No, I can't take the day off, for reasons I don't want to put on the internet -- suffice it to say I am displeased, and if you want to hear more, PM me. I'll have to make do w/ the casa de Steve, so I can consider myself called out, I guess.

9. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

I know of one guy here in Baltimore who's meeting up with me at Slainte, so that's makes two. Anyone in the area else up for it?

DaveNearDC -- if you drive up a drink or two is on me!