Atlanta Sliverbacks vs Charlston Battery 4th of July!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Jacob, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

The match reports are better left to the main site editors, but it was a cracking match. I am just getting into USL soccer because it is the only thing accessible to me.

Here is a link to all 60 pics I took at the game: http://uga.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... id=4903341

Highlights include: my GF being molested by our mascot Socrates, my dad (from HOUSTON who hasn't been to a Dynamo game yet..) Lots of FREE BEER and general fun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh yeah we won 3-2. Atlanta seem to be a mid table team at the moment even though tonight we beat the league leaders Vancouver Whitecaps 2-0 at home.

Side note: As we were cruising to our 2-0 victory a FK went the way of Charleston near our area. From 35 yards out their free kick taker placed it right in the top left corner of the net, just past the fully extended body and hands of our keeper. The supports section was in shock. I gave him a golf clap..