ATL - FFC MatchViewing/MeetUp

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I'll be there. I have a West Ham supporter that plays on my Co-ed team and he is dieing to have a go at me. It would be nice if there were some white shirts there to shut him down. :) I'll be in my kit, it fits a bit better now I lost some weight.

2. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

@ dt- re: April 5...We're working on it! Cleveland Mo and her family, I believe, already have their tickets. My husband and I will be looking at airfare and other such details soon.

@ Jacob- Martin e-mailed me and said he was going as well. We're going to have a decent-sized group, I believe! A win would be nice...and you know the "drunken Gooners" will be on our side ;). BTW- You LOST weight over the holidays?!!? Jeez-sus...

COYW!
    -T

3. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

just talked to a friend of mine, actually the guy that got me following fulham. anywho, he has a good friend that works at the cottage. If we did this right, maybe we could all get seats together.