ATL - FFC MatchViewing/MeetUp

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Aug 14, 2007.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Be at the Brewhouse tomorrow at 5 for the Bolton match! I will be there with some friends...wearing my Boca kit and sipping a cider :D !

COYW :banana: !!
    Terri

2. martin

martin New Member

RE: Fulham Folks in Atlanta

I just might see you there. I have a meeting early in the afternoon, which is my last official duty at the job I am leaving. What better way to celebrate than watch a Fulham victory over a few pints?

Cheers,
    Martin

3. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

We should be easy to spot...I think Jacob and PayDayC4 (Chris) will be there, as well as my friend Jill (also a FUSA member) and my various friends whom I've agreed to buy beer for if they show up and support the "good guys!"

There are three other games at BH today (ManU, Citeh and Chelski), so Jill is heading there early to save a table. The other games are at 2:45 and 3:00; hopefully, she can snag a spot. We've enough people...we can take out some of the Chelscum if we must :D!

Woohoo!
    T

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

If this were only fifteen years ago, I would flash on you taking it out on the opposition in a mud-rassling ring.

sorry... I associate concept/context a lot

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Hey- I could take 'em. I'm a pretty tough chick ;).

6. martin

martin New Member

I should be there in the 4-4:30 range. I will be the smiling, almost bald guy in the dabs.com kit. Lookin' forward to it!

Cheers,
    Martin

7. martin

martin New Member

Sorry I missed the Bolton match. How was the turnout? Hopefully all the ATL folks can get together for another match soon.

8. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Sorry guys, my schedule (all those cross country meets) is jam packed on Saturdays until 10/14, which of course is a weekend off for Fulham. 10/27 is Sunderland and for some reason I don't see that being shown on the US TV.

I won't be able to get down to the Brewhouse until 11/25 for the Blackburn match. Here's crossing my fingers that it's on TV.

9. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I will be there Saturday for the Hotspurs match. Hope to see you guys soon!

-T

10. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

OH! The turnout for the Bolton game...watched it with seven of my friends. We had a blast! I know five of the seven will be back for other matches. I'm recruiting :)...

11. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Fulham Folks in Atlanta

Thatta girl!!

12. HarbordSteve

HarbordSteve New Member

RE: Re: RE: Fulham Folks in Atlanta

Hi Terri - Sorry just saw this stream and didn't make it over there yesterday. But I am back in Atlanta for the week so I'll see you at the Brewhouse next Saturday. Are you still planning to come over to London for Spring Break?

13. martin

martin New Member

I can't make the gathering for the Spurs match. I will be in South Bend watching Georgia Tech thrash Notre Dame instead. Hopefully I can make it next time.

14. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I will be there for the second half at least...but first, I am going to the Dragon*Con parade- because I am a BIG OL' GEEK!

Hope to see y'all soon!
    Terrible

@ Martin- GO TECH!

@ HSteve- not going over Spring Break...big maybe for next summer. I am supposed to take my cousin on her high school graduation trip next year...she wants to go to London and Paris (I see London...I see France!). Will get in touch with you if I do...

15. martin

martin New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Folks in Atlanta

I worked in downtown Atlanta a few years back and DragonCon happened the same week as a Salvation Army conference. There were a lot of puzzled people staring at each other on the sidewalks :D

My fellow Techsters and I enjoyed our trip to South Bend. I checked the Fulham score on my phone on the way down from Chicago. I saw we were down a goal early and thought, "Here we go again." Seeing the final score later in the day was icing on the cake!

16. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Okay, ATLiens...Anyone hitting the Brewhouse for the game against Citeh on Saturday? Feels like it has been years since I've watched a match :3d footy: !!

-Terri :rock:

17. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

I will be there October 7th for the Portsmouth match...wish I could go to see the Man City or Cheski/Chelscum match. Hopefully the new players will have gelled by then.

18. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

No worries...I know what it is like to be an overworked public school teacher ;)! I have even brought my papers to the Brewhouse (last year) in a sad attempt to keep up with the grading. Looking forward to meeting you on the 7th!

19. martin

martin New Member

I will be there in my shiny new LG home shirt :D

20. HarbordSteve

HarbordSteve New Member

Hi Terri, wish I could be there but I'll be at the match!!! Look for me and let's catch up around Thanksgiving.