ATL - FFC MatchViewing- Brewhouse MeetUps 08/09

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Jun 15, 2008.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Signed Kit for Brewhouse...

Hey guys!

Jill kindly gave me her signed kit to donate to the Brewy! If someone can get confirmation that we can hang up this baby, I will get to workin' on the framing once I return from NYC. I spoke with Martin (a waitron/ bartender) and he said it was cool- but it would be nice to get an okay from the owner...

If you don't remember Jill or her shirt, here's a pic:
    [​IMG]

She's the one on the right that is not me or Betsy :).

COYDWs!!!
    -T

2. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Hull

Hola people!

The game is on tape delay...there was talk about getting together for a first game day of the season soiree at Jacob's place. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can work something out...

Otherwise...Brewy it is! I need to get the jersey framed, ASAP!!!

COYWsssss!!!
    Terri

3. martin

martin New Member

RE: DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Hull

Have a pint or two for me! I will be following the match somehow from my new home on the left coast.

4. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Phew there's some HOT women in GA I think I'm living in the wrong state

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Heck ya!

BTW- We are going to forego the meet-up this week. I don't think anyone can wait to know the result! Next week...Brewhouse!

-T

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Always something happening at 'the Brew' So it deserves new thread for the season.

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Come on you Dirty Whites!!!

8. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Arse

C'mon people! We need to be an island of white amongst the sea of Arse red!!!

Can't wait to see you all again...
    -Terri

9. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Arse

Thanks Pfog and HDon...you guys are my heroes :)!

10. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

This is why I hate coaching cross country (and maybe AcDec sometimes too)...watch a loss on an off week for my team and miss a win because of a meet. So Fulhamish for the team today compared to last week and my opportunities to watch a winning game.

The one thing I will respect about Wenger is today he didn't blame the loss on anything other than his team. He's mellowed a bit in the past year. Oh well, WE won...COYWs!

11. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

By the way, how were the Arsenal fans? Sad and pissed off or something else?

(For you non-ATLiens, The Brewhouse Cafe is an Arsenal, Liverpool and ManU hangout.)

12. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Bar was full of Arsenal red and we were taking some serious stick. There were five of us...myself, my husband (Patrick), Bryan, Jacob and the Dempsey guy (can never remember his name). I had to leave to go to the hash (damnit), and one of the Arsenal dudes started chanting "nananana...nananana...hey hey hey" and I got in his face and screamed "ONE-NIL!!!"...for me, it was awesome :D! Got the texts that we had won the match and Bryan called to tell me that he took a "victory lap" around the Brewy proudly wearing his Fulham away jersey that I brought back from the Cottage. The bar was pretty quiet, except for our small group of Dirty Whites, who, of course, were over the moon!!!...sad I wasn't there, but so proud we TURNED IT OUT!!!!

We so rock.

COME ON YOU DIRTY WHITESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

13. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Rovers

Hey guys...

Doesn't look like Brewy is showing Fulham v. Blackburn; however, it is on a Fado in *shudder* Buckhead. Would anyone be willing to make the trek to Yuppie-Ville for the match? I think it's worth it...

-Terri

14. martin

martin New Member

RE: DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Rovers

Fado is OK. I went there for a couple EPL matches end of last season and we were about the only folks in the place. It was packed during Euro 2008, though. The bartenders can be cheeky. My buddy said we was looking for a girl and the bartender pointed at my Fulham shirt and said, "There she is."

15. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Re: DIRTY WHITES Fulham v. Rovers

Not until the XC season is over...must hang on until November 1st....

16. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

I'm back...I'll be at the Brewy for this Sunday's game against Newcastle if I can recover from a friend's wedding the night before.

Also, I hope we haven't moved to a new location. I've got to get some footy into my system....

17. HarbordSteve

HarbordSteve New Member

Newcastle at the Brewhouse

Terri, PayDay, others...

I'm back in Atlanta for a week and will be at the Brewhouse around 11:00 on Sunday for the Newcastle match. Any others joining?

Steve