Anyone watching the West Ham Vs Fulham game in NYC?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dave_mc, Jan 11, 2007.

1. dave_mc

dave_mc New Member

hello!

london based fulham fan going over the pond!

i am in new york city this weekend and will be looking for a bar to watch the game at and hopefully some fellow fulham supporters to watch the game with!

anyone about? or can anyone suggest which bar is mostly likely to have it on? i see the three listed in the pub guide so will check them out. but if anyone can reccomend a particular one that would be great.

hopefully see one or some of you this saturday!

coyw!

2. sfm

sfm Member

Best bet maybe "The Cuckoo's Nest" in Woodside, Queens. 6104 Woodside Avenue
    Tel: (866) 716-5684. Take the #7 train to 61st & Roosevelt. They carry Sentanta and I will be there from 10 am tomorrow and will leave my mobile number in your personal messages.

3. RDG

RDG Member

I don't know if they have the Setanta Extra channel.

I may end up there for the 3pm re-showing, however I doubt I'll be out and about.

4. sfm

sfm Member

They said they will have it on. I hope they are right