Any Fulham fans in Bay Area

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Mailman44, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

Any Fulham fans here in the Bay Area? Can't wait for the season to start!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Mailman, I know there are a few fans from the Bay Area that visit FulhamUSA occasionally. Keep a look out...

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey Mailman!

There are several folks from the Bay Area, and there's a nice little contingent of disgruntled Earthquakes fans who post from time to time.

I'm not living in the region, but I'll be out there in November and hope to meet several of you in a San Fran sporting venue for Fulham v. Liverpool the weekend of 10/11.

More on this when the time gets a little closer. In the meantime, welcome to the site!

4. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

When in November, Don?

With family out there, there is always the possibility of holiday in the Bay Area for the FFCinPCB family.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

My wife has a business related activity in San Fran that will keep her busy 8-5 on Saturday and Sunday, November 10-11. I'm tagging along and taking some vacation time in a city we both love.

We'll be getting out there on the Thursday before and leaving the Tuesday after. I've been chatting with Nevzter about potential venues for watching Fulham. They're scheduled for the late match that weekend, so we can watch them starting about 9 a.m. with pints in hand. Am I getting too old for early morning drinking and supporting the boys? We plan to find out!

Like I said, more later once details get a little ironed out.

6. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Mailman44! From the above, it looks like there is a full-blown FUSA shindig in the works for November. I'd be happy to grab a pint at the Brittania Arms in San Jose and catch a match, or up north in SF. Feel free to PM me to schedule a match.

7. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

Thanks guys, I joined a few years ago but have not been able to post in a while ... Glad to be back, let me know if we can set something up in the Bay Area.