Another Michelle O loose cannon rumor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jun 4, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Trinity UCC 'Blame Whitey' theme rant at a Rainbow-PUSH seminar a few years ago.

It's been running rampant on the Clinton and Republican supporter blogs the last few days: A guy named Larry Johnson claims to have the video.. but apparently he's holding onto it.

Highest bidder?

Whether or not there's truth to it, seems to me the woman may turn out to be {circa 92} Hillary x ten in the 'aggro' dept.

Link

- - - - - -- -
    related:

Clinton Supporters Offer To Help McCain

Ehh... I wouldnt count those votes if I were the McCain camp. Sure the exit polls show as many as twenty percent of Hillary fans SAY they'll vote for McCain, but the atmosphere is pretty superheated right now.

2. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Fog this Larry Johnson says you have reading comprehension problems...
    later says
    We'll I'll believe it when I see it but if I do I'll have heard it here first.
    As some pointed out though it seems the two blogs have been referencing one another for cred but neither producing any evidence.

Check out some of those nutzo Hillary supporters in the comments section though...

Gettin a little desperate in Hillary land!

Looks to be one of these rumors that will persist throughout. If a tape never comes there will be cover up charges. But hey you never know. In any case Ms. O wears a purple dress well so far as I could tell from the balcony of the victory speech last night.

3. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

I really don't care what Michelle says. She's not running for President. I'd say the same if Cindy idiot said something stupid.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

or said anything at all, for that matter.

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Hillary rant against the stay at home Mom or Michelle rant against whitey. Not sure it's 10x worse. Stay at home moms are comparetively pretty innocent.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

For those of you who may not remember, here's the totality of "hillary's rant against the stay at home Mom." When asked about the fact that she was taking such an active role in her husband's campaign for president, she replied, "I'm a lawyer. What should I do, stay at home and bake cookies?"

Long, hateful rant there, Mo.

It would be similarly interesting to see if such a "Michelle blame whitey rant" actually exists. This is the neat thing about Internet bloggers and "news channels." Nobody knows whether this actually exists and, if it does, whether anything inflammatory was said and if there was, if Michelle actually said it. This doesn't stop right-wing news sources from featuring this in their never-ending quest to remind voters over and over that Obama is black and so is his wife.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I never said "long". She is a Lawyer afterall; she should be very effecient at conveying her meaning. I remember undeniable disdain in her voice when she said "stay at home and bake cookies". Now I know the source of her frustration was the idiotic questions about her non traditional role as the candidates wife, but the truth is she decided to take her frustration out on stay at home moms. And she decided to reduce the importance of parenting to "baking cookies" by that comment and by writing about how "it takes a village" to raise a child. If I was capable of cursing right now I would ( and actually I did about 10,000 times in my mind, kind of makes me like Jimmah and his unpure thoughts). When I heard her say this I was single and supporting myself with no intention of ever having children, but I was still shocked by her comment because it really was passing judgement on an entire group of people.

The sad thing is that Hillary learned her lesson and wouldnt say anything like that again. I would like to hope it's real rather than good politics but it doenst matter as she has been beaten.

8. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

They were actually talking about this on Charlie Rose tonight. How the rumor of some sort of Mrs. O tape had been around for weeks.

------------
    Didn't Hillary also slip something about not being some Tammy Wynette in there as well or was that a separate thing?

I was only four in 1992 and eight in 96' but the comments seem to me rather harmless and actually quite funny. Must we be so quick to be offended? Then again maybe I'm just a sexist pig who has it out for stay at home moms who bake cookies. Could be.

Must add while were on the subject that as long as the full time moms do indeed bake cookies they're alright by me. But with those who stay home but still rely largly on the processed, packaged, and preprepared alternatives to feed their children I have a bone to pick. I mean if your going to do a job do it right, right? Or is this too offensive an opinion to hold?

9. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Mo, are you saying whitey is guilty??

10. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

One of the funnier points you have ever made on this website.

And I agree.

11. pettyfog

12. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Just a reminder to everyone... I was right about Obama having to move beyond Rev. Wright and his church.

He did it... good for him.

13. pettyfog

Uh, no... right after the election, it'll all be alright again. The catalog of Barry Obama 'I had no idea they were allergic to buses..':

His Grandma
    Austan Goolsbee {returned}
    Rev Wright
    Bill Ayers
    Tony Rezko
    Samantha Powers
    James Johnson

Just wait till the campaign starts.. I see an old boyhood friend in Indonesia headed for the chop shop

14. jmh

jmh New Member

www.fightthesmears.com

Well, congratulations right wing spin machine. You've made up so much crap that the Obama campaign had to make up a brand new website to refute it all.

15. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Psst. You forgot to say that he's black and that his middle name is Hussein and that he might have studied in a madras. Get with the program, 'fog!

16. pettyfog

That was the reference to the boyhood in Indonesia, Don.

Perhaps YOU could explain ... considering your views on Obama's gutlessness.. in the obvious thread, why he's lying about his boyhood connection to Islam?

As Melanie Phillips distills it:

All of those certifiably untrue. The point being not the trueness of the facts but the covering up of those facts, especially as they are so easy to debunk.

In the end, this comes down to Obama's Associations. One would think that if he had EVER been part of or known or worked with ANY person or organization that could be called or labeled 'conservative' in any way shape or form, it would have been noted.

But he hasnt. The closest thing to a 'conservative' he's ever been associated with is his grandmother; a bank VP, and one made nervous by black men on the street.

17. pettyfog

Well, back to the original post:

It's turned out pretty much as expected {by me, anyway}. The Dem sides plant a rumor on the net, much hate and vitriol flows. But in the end, the {neo}conservative blogs get the blame for repeating it, even WHILE SAYING it's a Rumor!

Sidenote:
    Bob Beckel is really a piece of shit! To say FoxNews isnt fair to Dems while Fox is allowing that shill on there every day is mind-boggling.

And now I hear they've hired Lanny Davis.