And so it goes

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by tslyon, May 11, 2014.

1. tslyon

tslyon Member

But this will be my hope over the Summer...

GOAL

Fulham 2-2 Crystal Palace - Chris David

Posted at 16:51

At least the kids are alright. After Cauley Woodrow's opener, fellow Fulham youngster Chris David crashes home a glorious late equaliser.

Not a bad way to bid farewell to the Premier League.

The kids are alright!!!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Like...

As I said on the chat, doom and gloomers should read up on Palace... just 4 years ago things were looking dire for them.

3. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Thank God for Cardiff. At least we didn't finish last.

4. tslyon

tslyon Member

This little bit from Felix gives me hope...

With Academy winger George Williams on the bench, Magath vowed to give youth a chance next term, continuing: “The team I selected today was a sign that we will change something in the future – that we don’t rely on older players. We have a good youth academy but they haven’t appeared much in our team. I will take care of the young players and bring them into the team.”

I like the way he is thinking. I know it'll also come down to smart budgeting, but I am ever hopeful!

COYW

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Every spot higher is worth 750,000 pounds, so the club had the same sentiment.