2016-17 FA Cup

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Dec 3, 2016.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

this late in the tourney, we stand a good chance of being on telly in the states. Spurs are filled with England internationals, and I think they'll be featured. Carter-Vickers could play against us, which would be a double good for me.

BarryWhite likes this.
  2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Took a peak at Spurs schedule: They're away to Liverpool on the 11th, but then have a two legged knockout stage matchup in the Europa League. They're at Gent on the 16th (the home leg is on the 23rd), Fulham sandwiched on the 19th, then back in the Prem v Stoke on the 26th. So that's 5 matches in 15 days, including trips to Anfield and Belgium. They obviously have great players up and down the roster no matter whom they select, but it will be interesting to see what they prioritize.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    BarryWhite likes this.
  3. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Fox owns the US rights to the FA Cup so seeing as it is the only game in that time slot on Sunday, a more than likely chance it will be on FS1 (or FOX/FS2/FS Plus). But I would guess it will be on FS1.

4. FulhamDC

FulhamDC Active Member

Really bummed about the timing on this one. First, because I'll be on a plane at that time on that Sunday morning. Even worse - it's a flight home from San Antonio and a Saturday match would have given me a chance to watch a game with the world famous @HatterDon!

dtowndough likes this.
  5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

give me a holler when you're in town!

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Lincoln City does it again!!! 0-1 at Burnley and the first non-league team to reach the quarters since 1914 (first ever non-league club to do it since the FA Cup was restructured in 1925).

encorespanish, jumpkutz and MicahMan like this.
  7. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

I hope they didn't use up all the Cup upset magic! We're still gonna need some of that for tomorrow!

BarryWhite likes this.