2015/16 Supporters Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Jun 25, 2015.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

A11, go ahead and send me a PM or if you prefer an email and you are done. Are you back stateside or still overseas?

2. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I may have to make a call over seas. Tried the week before last to sign up but can't get into my account. I've been on vacation this past week and have not had a chance to try. Grrrrr

3. SoCalJoe

Almost halfway to keeping our 'official' status. When you send me your reference #, be sure to include your name as it appears on your membership and what name you prefer for the drawings.

4. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

COYW!!!

5. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

Just sent you two more Joe. How many keeps us official?

6. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

Finally got mine in. SoCal, I'll message you the details.

7. ChicagoCottager

ChicagoCottager Active Member

Just so I have this straight... I need to buy a club membership off the Offal and send you my member reference #?

8. SoCalJoe

Yep.

To answer Evan's question above, CC's and mine will give us 8 (not including Jim's)

9. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Let me know when the deadline is so it will force me to sign up (but I will eventually be in).

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and let me know also. I'm very much on the fence about this … for the first time.

11. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

SoCal, did you get mine added? I'm still getting emails from the club to join, but did that last week.

12. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I am having no luck getting signed up this year. It keeps telling me my Client ref is invalid when I try and activate it. Anybody else having issues?

13. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I sent and email and am currently awaiting a response but didn't know if anyone else had has issues and figured it out.

14. encorespanish

encorespanish Active Member

I'm having tons of issues too Jim. I've tried a handful of times and I'm able to get into my account, but my issue arises when I try to "assign" the Fulhamites membership to my daughter (you can't proceed in the purchasing process without assigning the membership). I can't find her name under my account and when I try to add her as a new user, the site tells me she already exists. I can't assign myself unfortunately, because my old age prevents me from getting the 4-10 year old membership.

Let me know what you find out.

15. SoCalJoe

Dtown, I got yours and sent you a pm.

I'm having issues as well renewing my membership. Once the people having problems get them resolved we will be official again.

No hurry on the deadline, pretty sure we closed it down after the Jan. window last season.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  16. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I received a response and rather quickly, about 7 min after I sent it!!!! I figured I wouldn't hear back until tomorrow so I didn't bothering checking the email again.

Anyway, apparently both of us were issued a new client ref but had no idea. Once I got it I had no issues renewing. I sent both mine and Kendall's old client refs from last year to Fulham and got the new ones. I was able to activate both with no issue and add her to my "my network." I was then able to purchase both memberships without an issue.

Use the following E-mail to get in touch with them. Enquiries@fulhamfc.com

encorespanish and SoCalJoe like this.
  17. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

You need to add her to your network before you can assign her the membership. Under 'My Network" search for an existing user. You will need her client ref and last name (but I'm sure that's easy enough to remember :) ).

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    encorespanish likes this.
  18. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

I also had trouble figuring out my client ref number (the one I used last year wasn't working) so I ended up e-mailing the address jimsig posted and got everything squared away.

And I sent Joe a PM with my info, so I should be signed up now.

jimsig likes this.
  19. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I have a feeling that before a certain date you could renew/sign in using last years client ref. Now it needs your new one and it appears contacting the club is the only way to get it

20. Andersons11

Andersons11 Member

They switched to ticketmaster this year, if you search your email for either Fulham or Ticketmaster it should pop up and you activate your new number.